Chapter 24- No sleep

"UHHHHH!" I groaned staring at the ceiling. I was up all night and I was sooooo tired.

It ain't my fault, it's Daryl's. 

I huffed and closed my eyes. I started to drift off to sleep when a big knock echoed through my room.

"GAAAAAAAAA!!!!" I yelled and nearly flew off the bed. I opened the door and rubbed my eyes.

"Whoah," Carl said looking at me. "No sleep?"

"Nope," I said opening my eyes wide, trying not to fall asleep.

"Well that kinda sucks," He said walking in and closing the door.

'Why?" I asked as he sat on the bed.

"I was thinking we could do something fun today. But since you're so tired..." He said as I sat next to him. I leaned my head on his shoulder and he laid back, taking me with him.

We scootched back so we were on the bed without our legs dangling. I sighed and plopped my face on his arm which wrapped around me.

His legs entangled in mine and we just laid there until Rick called for us. 

I groaned as Carl untangled his feet and my head hit the soft bed. He hovered over me and looked at me in the eyes.

"What?" I said cocking my head.

"You're just so pretty," He said kissing me gently. I grabbed his back and pulled him closer. He rolled over so I was on top of him. I pulled away and buried my head in the crook of his neck, a smile crossing my face.

He hugged me and and sighed.

"We better do what your da wants and get our asses downstairs, as much as I hate it," I said standing up and giving him a hand.

"I'll get you later..." he said tapping my shoulder and opening the door. I chuckled and followed him out.

~

I sat down next to Daryl in the kitchen where he was eating. He took a spoonful of peaches and elbowed me in the arm.

"Thanks alot," I said.

"For wha'?" he asked chewing sloppily.

"For being so loud that I couldn't sleep," I said looking around in the cupboard.

He choked on his peach and his face grew red. I chuckled at his reaction.

"Next time, bite a pillow," I said climbing on the counter.

"Jesus," he muttered.

"Tell Carol that too," I said grabbing a can of pudding.

 He cleared his throat and continued eating. "Sorry," He said rubbing the back of his head.

I laughed and hopped down from the counter.

"Don't worry, no one else heard. I think," I said walking away with the can of pudding in hand and a couple spoons.

~

"How ya' doing, Judy?" I asked as I set Judith on my knee. 

She giggled and clapped her hands. I smirked and rubbed her back slightly.

I opened the can of pudding and scooped a small amount.

"Open up, Judith," I said doing the airplane thing. She giggled, clapped her hands, and opened her mouth wide.

I smirked and gave her the pudding. She took it greatfully and clapped her hands while chewing for no reason.

I cocked my head and said, "You like that? Good isn't it? Let me try." 

I grabbed a different spoon and scopped some up. I put it in my mouth while Judith reached towards me.

"It is good. But I think you like it more than me," I said picking her spoon back up.

"What're you doing?" Carl asked walking into the small reading/living room.

"Just feeding Judith," I said scooping up some pudding.

He stared at me and bit his lip slightly, barelt noticable.

"What?" I asked him while giving Judith more pudding. She giggled and clapped her hands.

"Nothing. You're just...good with kids is all," He said walking over to me with his arms crossed. He sat down next to me and smiled at Judith.

"How is it Judith?" he asked. Judith reached towards him and clapped her hands silently. I handed Judith to Carl and she giggled while biting her small finger.

"That good, huh?" he asked nodding his head like a dork.

I smirked slightly and kissed him on the cheek,

"I think you're good with kids," I said.

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

Chapter 24! 

You know what Carol and Daryl did *hint hint* frick frack. XD

I'm trying to come up with good titles and am trying to slow down the story a bit since there will only be about 50-55 chapters in this entire book.

Yes, I've planned that far ahead.

PEACE!!