Chapter 2

Thomas was lying in his hammock when he felt something in his pocket. He didn't know what it was doing there and was confused about how he didn't even notice it was there until now. He was going to play it to himself in the morning when everyone is busy. When morning came Alby was there when he woke up scaring him a bit but he was stopped from saying anything when Alby covered his mouth.

~~~~

When Thomas was once again left alone he took out the audio recording and pressed play. He listened as he heard a voice that sounded so familiar but yet no face nor name came to him. He was torn that he couldn't figure it out and also she knew that his memories would be erased. The question, how did she know, was racing through his head.

Why was she crying and saying sorry? How does she know me and how did she know that I would have my memories erased? What is the Right Arm?

Thomas couldn't think straight and it was not helping him. He listened to the song every now and then that she sang in the recording as he hoped it would help him to remember who she is, but it soothed and calmed him as well.

"I know, I know her."-Thomas

~~~~

Thomas was listening to the recording as he was in confinement. He immediately stopped the song when he saw a fire heading his way.

"Who is there?"-Thomas

"Calm down it is just me."-Chuck

"Oh, Chuck."-Thomas

Chuck gave him some food even though Thomas wasn't supposed to get any. Chuck took out something he made for his family and it got Thomas curious. Chuck explained to Thomas what it was. Soon afterward he left Thomas.

~~~~

Thomas just got punched by Gally and Gally continued to yell at him. Thomas wanted to know answers held the recording in his hands tightly as he grabbed the stinger in Chuck's hands. Before he got stopped though Thomas stung himself and fell asleep, seeing memories flash before him. None was reminding him of the woman in the recording that he secretly had hoped would be shown to him. Although he did get one thing told to him which was the name of the person in the recording. He woke up seeing Teresa but instead said the name he had last heard.

"Y/n?"-Thomas

They were confused as Minho, Newt, Chuck, and Teresa were there and questioning who was Y/n even though everyone felt like the name meant something to each of them.

"Who is Y/n?"-Chuck

"I don't know but I remember what is going on. This is all just a test. We are being challenged by the people who put us here, I in fact was a part of them and so was you, Teresa."-Thomas

No one spoke until Newt told Thomas and Teresa that it does not matter what you were then because they are gone.

~~~~

Thomas and a few others had gotten away from WICKED and to their hope, for good. They were now standing in front of, or more like hanging in front of, Jorge.

"What do you know about the Right Arm?"-Jorge

"I thought you said they were ghosts?"-Newt

"I happen to believe in ghosts. Now what do you know about the Right Arm?"-Jorge

"Look we don't know much."-Thomas

Jorge pulls the trigger making them fall a little and hastily Thomas tells what he knows.

"They are a group in the mountains that stop WICKED. That is all we know, trust me."-Thomas

Jorge steps back from the lever and before he could mention his help to them someone comes in and stops the moment from happening. Thomas did know something else but decided not to tell because he doesn't know exactly who Y/n is.

~~~~

"Tell us where the Right Arm is!"-Jorge

Jorge was trying to get the guy Marcus to talk. No one spoke but those two at least not until Jorge brings up where Bertha is.

"I am sorry but someone else has Bertha."-Marcus

"Well then give us the other one."-Jorge

"Wait who took Bertha?"-Thomas

"Hmm oh someone who knows how to bargain instead of a punch."-Marcus

"Good to know. Come on let's go."-Jorge

They all leave and head for the place Marcus told them to go. Everyone was happy to be in a car as they drove off to their destination.

~~~~

After almost getting killed by the Right Arm they were all taken to the base of where they were camping. A woman came up to him who was named Mary. She saw them all standing there and was very happy to see us.

"Hello Thomas."-Mary

"How do you know me?"-Thomas

"Interesting. It makes sense why they would put you in the maze."-Mary

Mary explained to him what he had done for them and said something else that got him curious.

"I am sure she will be glad to see you."-Mary

"Wait, she? Are you talking of Y/n?"-Thomas

Soon enough I came out of the shadows and when my eyes landed on them all the misery that I have gone through had suddenly disappeared. I couldn't help but smile for the first time in what felt like forever. I ran over to Thomas and jumped onto him into what was a well-needed hug.

"Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!"

He didn't understand but still hugged me back. I looked over at Newt and Minho as well and just wanted to hug them just as badly. I was going to explain who I was but then someone collapsed. They take the girl into a tent that was specifically made for me and Mary. I learned their names on the walk there with Thomas following behind as well. Jorge sets down Brenda and Mary begins to speak.

"I am going to need some blood Thomas if you don't mind."-Mary

"No I don't."-Thomas

"Thomas thank you for coming. Y/n hasn't smiled at all since she got here and I'm sure she wasn't before she had gotten here too. Seeing you here and her friends really will get her back to who she had used to be."-Mary