Chapter 11

I take out the card that I have kept since I had left and hand it to my brother.

"Ok Thomas, listen carefully. You need to use my key wisely, they will know that I am alive once you use that."

"Won't they know once they see you?"-Thomas

"Well yes, but I don't want Ava Paige to know I am alive."

"Why?"-Thomas

"Tsk, you and your curiosity. You probably think it to be impossible but Ava Paige was actually the nicest adult we ever knew. I still hate her, but I am afraid to confront her. I don't want her to see me."

"I can't really promise anything."-Thomas

"I know. Let's try to avoid her at least."

"Ok."

I leave Thomas and go over to Newt who looked a little off.

"Hey you feeling okay? Tell me now before we go, I'm giving my backpack to Gally which means I won't be able to heal you later."

"I'm fine."-Newt

"You really don't look like it. I am pretty good of a Doctor too. You can trust me."

"I suppose you are, I'm starting to remember something about you taking care of me."-Newt

"You might have to be more specific. I took care of you often."

"I must have been a favorite."-Newt

"You definitely were the easiest."

"Easiest?"-Newt

"Easiest to get along with. I was lucky to become good friends with Minho."

"How did you meet Minho and me?"-Newt

I told him how I met Minho and then I got to the part where I met him.

"I met you a little later after that. You were quietly coming out of the surgery room and you glanced my way. Might as well come clean now but I was amazed by you. You got my 5 year old heart, who had no idea of what love was, amazed by you. So much so that she did the one thing she knew that would get her to see you as often as possible."

"What was that?"-Newt

He was smiling and I could tell that some of his memories were coming back to him.

"I became a doctor for you."

"How do you remember all of this Y/n?"-Newt

"I have hyperthymesia memory. Which means that I can remember everything that I hear, this helps me remember moments better and what I thought as well."

"I suppose I should be glad, it makes it perfect for you to help me remember then."-Newt

"Yeah, but it also means I will never forget the things I want to forget."

"Yeah, there is always a bright and dark side to things."-Newt

"Very true."

"Okay you two let's get going."-Gally

"I hope you know that I really don't like this."-Newt

"Me either."-Thomas

"Maybe you will get to see myself prove to you two that I'll be fine."

We walked off and Teresa was holding onto me rather harshly and I felt like she was enjoying this. I wanted to do what I did so many years ago to her again. Make that annoying high pitch noise that will hurt her head. Although I will never get to use my technology unless, of course, WICKED is gone for good.

The guys were wearing armor and Thomas was the only one with us at the moment to not seem suspicious. We meet up soon with Newt and after seeing that it was Newt without actually showing faces we continue on. As we walked Gally met up with us as well near where the cars were. We got to the stairs where Gally messes with the electricals. I heard Newt coughing and suddenly fear stirred inside of me. Why was Newt coughing?

I wasn't the only one who noticed though and when Teresa said something it was surprisingly the first time I didn't want her to shut up. Newt and Thomas ignored it though and we continued. We got to the floor where WICKED's next test subjects were. After firing at the people guarding it, we set them free. When we realized Minho isn't here we had to move on. Gally was going to make sure that the kids would get to safety as the rest of us went off to the other side of the building where we thought Minho could be. Before we left though Gally asked me if I wanted my backpack.

"Keep it with you for now."

We find an elevator and get in. Suddenly someone I've never seen before walks in but he looks so much like Randall that it triggered my worst memories and suddenly I became very angry.

"Oh, hello Teresa. I can't believe you found our special doctor."-Randall guy

"She was wandering around nearby on my walk, probably to stay safe from the cranks."-Teresa

"She is really pretty. You should know she is Thomas' twin and that Thomas is here. Too bad though isn't it Y/n. You won't be able to see your brother."

Those words reminded me of the day I was forced to swipe Thomas' memories. I suddenly snapped and suddenly pushed him to a wall, my elbow was pressing against him, in between his rib cage and neck. I could break a few ribs and cut off his air valves with just a good push.

"Stay away from me Randall!"

He laughed while the others observed me with shock. I had tears threatening out of my eyes.

"Ah, Randall. I learned of him as well. The Psych who was a crank. Wasn't he the one who forced you to take away everyone's memories?"

I pressed my elbow against him threateningly and Thomas and Newt took me away since they were supposed to act like guards.

"Shut the hell up!"

"Well this is our stop."-Teresa

"It was nice to meet you Y/n, we all expect great things from you."-Randall guy

"I know why you remind me of him." I yelled as Thomas pushed me along.

"And why is that?"-Randall guy

The door starts closing.

"You both look like a rat."

I could see his face contort to anger but he couldn't do anything to me because the doors had closed.

Thomas and Newt got me to calm down again and walk normally without being pushed. While we were walking Thomas silently gave me a fist bump which I smiled at, happy to know my actions didn't seem revolting to him. My anger soon enough disappears as we were walking, I realize there was nothing to be afraid of. Thomas and Newt are not going to leave me. They won't ever leave me ever again.