| Twenty Nine |

School had started again and Hyejoo thought it would be a good idea to go the park with Tae and then take him to meoworish as he had never been and Googie had missed playing with the kittens

School had started again and Hyejoo thought it would be a good idea to go the park with Tae and then take him to meoworish as he had never been and Googie had missed playing with the kittens. Hyejoo breathed in the cold air as she sat on the bench with Tae watching Googie who was playing some other children.

Googie ran with the ball in his hands, his hands covered with small blue gloves which went well with his grey fluffy coat. It was no longer snowing but it would remain icy making Hyejoo ensure her son was wrapped up warm despite his activeness making the younger feel boiling at times resulting in rosy red cheeks.

The silence between Tae and Hyejoo was comforting as they admired the view of the bridge over the river covered in frost. Googie ran over to the two saying he was beginning to feel hungry, so they decided to leave the park and go eat seeing it was already noon.

As Googie was about to be lifted onto Taehyungs shoulder, a wide grin spread on his lips and he turned to his mother. “Mama look, grandma and grandpa.” He pouted to an elder couple walking a little further ahead. Soon another man who looked like he was in his mid-twenties, resembling  features like Hyejoo and Googie ran up to them handing them a cup of what seemed like coffee.

The group of people Googie had pointed at froze turning to look at the small child tugging on his mothers dress pointing in their direction. The mother froze unaware of how to react, but it was obvious she was biting her cheek to avoid crying. Seeing this the elder man looked away, a cold expression on his face opposite to the smile he had given to the man in his late twenties.

Jeon Minjun, Hyejoo’s father had aged. He had the same defined face which Hyejoo had last saw, except now the wrinkles were starting to take over; he was almost turning fifty.  His once dark black hair was turning grey which shone in the sunlight. His eyes seemed darker than they were maybe because he didn’t maintain eye contact with his daughter or the fact, they seemed to have lost the twinkle they once had for her. His face didn’t show any feelings of happiness nor anger just monotone and Hyejoo could feel tears prickling her eyes.  

Seo-yeon, Hyejoo’s mother on the other hand smiled at the young child she had longed to see as well as her daughter who had grown up beautifully. Hyejoo resembled her mother a lot Taehyung thought. From the chubby cheeks, to the colour of their hair and eyes. Hyejoo had longer hair then her mother and a less sophisticated sense of dress which made sense considering the fact the Seo-yeon was the wife of a CEO.

The younger man beside them which happened to be Hyejoo's older brother, Yeong-soo handed his mother a handkerchief so she could wipe her tears.  The younger man who looked like he was in his late-twenties which he was looked like an older version of Googie. He had also taken after his mother, with chubby cheeks and doe eyes. His hair on the other hand was not a bowl cut but was infact gelled back.