| Seven |

Taehyung finally pulled up to his apartment car park, getting out the car to help Googie do the same

Taehyung finally pulled up to his apartment car park, getting out the car to help Googie do the same. Having a tall car like this meant Googie couldn’t get down himself. Googie held onto his hand as they made their way to the apartment entrance. The journey home had prolonged due to traffic the usual fifteen-minute ride turned to half an hour. Though neither of them complained as they jammed to some songs mainly Iu.

Hyejoo actually thought that Iu was Googie’s first crush, not wanting to ask him in case he didn’t even know what that was. Googie would always dance happily shaking his cute little bum when Iu’s song came on the radio. Hyejoo never forgetting the time he blushed and hid his face when Iu kissed the camera.

Taehyung lifted Googie up so that he could press the button of which floor they wanted to go. Googie giggled as the light on the button lit up, the doors closed, and the lift began to move. As the lift stopped at a few floors Taehyung greeted those who entered, some of which who just nodded due to their pride.

Taehyung was actually from a well-off family and was able to live in a better apartment complex than Hyejoo and Googie. Soon the lift stopped at their floor Taehyung ushering Googie to get out showing him which door was his. Taehyungs’ door was at the end of the hall room number 209, a grey glossed door, with a silver handle and lock. He unlocked the door allowing Googie to come in showing him where to put his shoes.

He led Googie to the living room telling him he would be back with some snacks. Taehyung wasn’t exactly a master chef like Hyejoo and decided to make some cheese sandwiches. He cut each sandwich into to triangles asking Googie if he liked the crust on or off, Googie saying he didn’t mind.

He opened his fridge getting out two blackcurrant juice boxes, setting them on the tray. When he got to the living room, he saw Googie taking out his things as he sat on the floor in front of the marble coffee table. At one side he had an arts and crafts book with crayons, on the other where some of the snacks Hyejoo had packed him. When Taehyung sat down beside him he handed Googie a plate to eat and Googie handed him a carrot stick and chocolate.

When Googie went to grab another sandwich, Taehyung noticed the visible red scratch mark on his hand. It wasn’t too deep, but Taehyung became worried. “Googie what happened to you hand?” he asked calmly yet Googie was beginning to panic, he hated lying. “Nothing.” He rushed out the words avoiding any eye contact with the tall man.

“Googie, you do know If your mama thinks it’s my fault, I won’t be able to babysit you right?” he looked down at Googie hiding his smirk as he saw Googie contemplate to say the truth. “Seung-woo snatched a toy off me, I’m fine really.” He looked up at Taehyung with his pupils twinkling nodding his head vigorously to insist he was saying the truth. Taehyung sighed, what was wrong with kids these days. Taehyung only nodded telling Googie to finish his food so he could aid it and that he should have told him about it sooner.