| Nine |

As soon as Hyejoo and Googie got home, she sat beside him waiting for him to start explaining, he had denied telling her on the way home as it was too private

As soon as Hyejoo and Googie got home, she sat beside him waiting for him to start explaining, he had denied telling her on the way home as it was too private. “Soo!” Hyejoo asked waiting for him to start her hands cupping her cheeks, making her look like a high school student waiting for her bff to spill. “hmm? About what?” Googie tried to act oblivious as he placed his new drawing on the table playing with the edges. “You know the kiss.” She smirked making Googie gasp as he covered her mouth. Hyejoo giggling at his flustered state as he held onto his favourite baby blue blanket. 

“I fell and It was very embarrassing, but she helped me. She kissed my boo boo better and I told her I would get cooties, but she said I wouldn’t.” he sighed falling back dramatically hiding in his blankie. It was silent until Hyejoo began laughing telling Googie how silly he was. “Mama-bun stop laughing.” He attempted to glare as he pushed his way out of the blanket, making Hyejoo bite her lip to stop laughing. It didn’t work well as she began to laugh again as soon as Googie lay his head in her lap his cheeks still flushed. “silly baby, you can’t get cooties. Who told you that?” Googie only sighed saying how he had watched it in a show.

The two decided to bake as they had nothing else to do, Jimin said he wasn’t going to be able to make it. “What should we bake?” Hyejoo asked to no one really, Googie was still getting his chef hat on. He quickly rushed to her side asking her to tie his apron, suggesting they bake strawberry shortcake again. “Mr Kim told me to thank you, he said it made his day better” and a smile spread on Hyejoo’s lips as she turned the other was so Googie wouldn’t be able to see her flustered state. She was used to getting compliments for her cooking, but she didn’t know why his compliments made her so happy. “Yes, well I did say I would repay him.” She mumbled trying to find all the ingredients she needed.

She handed Googie a Spoon teaching him how to soften the butter into the sugar. Googie had insisted that Hyejoo teach him some new chef skills, so he can be the grown-up boy he was. Once he did as told, Hyejoo complimenting how strong he was causing him to flex his muscles, Hyejoo softened the butter and sugar a little more before sieving in the flour. Hyejoo informing Googie he was far too young to use the mixer alone making him frown until he was given a strawberry to eat as he waited. The mother and son duo then formed the dough together as Hyejoo showed him how to kneed it correctly.  Hyejoo allowed Googie to cut the shapes into the dough using the circle cutter as she began to work on the whipped cream.

Googie happened to finish cutting out the shapes and decided to sneak up on his mother. Hyejoo who had no idea of the evil plan going through his small head continued to hum and nod her head as she whisked the fresh cream. Googie using his spy skills which he learnt from Jimin on one of their uncle/ nephew bonding days snuck up behind her using his small hands to tickle her waist. Hyejoo shrieked in surprise her right hand flying back as she loosened the grip on her whisk.

The remains of whipped cream as well as the whisk went flying and splatting on the cabinet behind them as well as Hyejoo’s hair. Hyejoo clutched her chest before turning around to look at him with an attempted mad face, Googie only laughed at how silly she looked with whipped cream dripping down her face. Hyejoo smiled ‘innocently’ just like Googie had done wiping some of the whipped cream off her face and onto his nose. Hyejoo giggled as Googie stopped and frowned saying how that was cheating. Hyejoo dismissed him as she danced in a silly manner cleaning the mess they had made.

Jimin had ended up showing up later that evening and they ordered some takeout and watched marvel movies just like they always did. As Googie got up to go to the bathroom he ended up tripping over Jimin’s foot. As Hyejoo caught him she whispered in his ear, “Shall I kiss your booboo better like Sarang did.” Causing the poor child’s cheeks to heat up. He pushed her away with a small huff, before going to the bathroom. Jimin who watched the two raised his eyebrows waiting for Hyejoo to explain why she was giggling like she lost her sanity.

As Googie returned from the bathroom Jimin coughed and the two stopped giggling. Googie watched them wearily as he got back into his seat which was between the two, laying his head against his mothers chest. “So are you ready for the talk on how to get girls.” Jimin smirked making Googie gasp a how his secret had been exposed. “Oii I told you to tease him not corrupt him.” Hyejoo exclaimed grabbing the pillow behind her and whacking his head. Googie cheered his mother as she continued to beat the poor police office who acted out his dramatic death.

Poor jiminie
This was a short chapter but dont worry the next one is longer :)
-Thirstaex_x