| Epilogue |

“Tae can you go wake Googie for me please

“Tae can you go wake Googie for me please.” She asked as she rushed to make breakfast. Taehyung left the room to go wake up Googie as Hyejoo ran around the kitchen placing the food on the table, her five-year-old son in her arms due to being tired. Taehyung looked at the sleeping Googie who looked so peaceful, a bit of drool dribbling down his cheek, his mouth open as he held onto his ear a habit from childhood. “Googie wake up Sarang is waiting.” With those words Googies eyes opened, wide exactly as he struggled to push the covers mumbling ‘shit’. Taehyung walked into the kitchen smiling innocently at his wife before pecking her lips and taking their son Taemin off her.

“Mamabun, tell Sarang to wait I’m sorry.” Googie screamed as he ran from his room to the bathroom almost tripping on the rug, making Taehyung snicker. Hyejoo crossed her arms at her husband who had pulled a prank on their son, Tae looking away as he bit his bottom lip. “Googie sweetie your dad was messing with you, come have breakfast.” She called out to her son who walked into the room glaring at Tae before pouting his lips to tattletale to his mother as he hugged her good morning.

Nothing had changed, except for the fact that Googie was now sixteen. Taehyung and Hyejoo had gotten married and had a son a few years later when Googie had become ready to share his mother. From afar or up close no one could tell that Taehyung wasn’t Googies father. To Googie Taehyung was his dad and always would be for a man who had abandoned him and his mother was no father to him. Taemin was only five looking more like Taehyung than Hyejoo except for the fact that his eyes were hazel like hers.  There would be times where the two boys would fight for their mothers attention Taehyung swooping in saying he was first since he was her husband only to have Hyejoo push him away and cuddle her sons.

Googie rushed his breakfast to get changed in time before Sarang came; it was their first date today. The two had continued to be friends, Googie remaining the shy boy he was despite being popular among the girls, but he only had eyes for Sarang. Yet it was Sarang who had confessed first and therefore they were going on a date this weekend. To say he was nervous was beyond it, Hyejoo and Taehyung remembering his red face when he had come back after Sarang had asked him out. Hyejoo had thought he had caught a cold until Googie shyly confessed how he would be going on a date this weekend, making Hyejoo squeal in joy while Tae gave Googie a bro hug.

“Dad! I don’t know what to wear help me.” He shouted, Taehyung running to his room to help. Hyejoo laughed at how her son panicked just like her when she had her first date with Tae. “He is only meeting Sarang why has Googie gone crazy?” Taemin asked tilting his head as he held onto his stripy blanket, walking to hide behind his mother. “It’s different this time Min.” she held onto her sons shoulder as she walked around him to put the dishes which the two men had left.

“Like I said be a gentleman but don’t forget to maintain your cool and Googie try and make the first move okay.” Taehyung gave Googie some advice only to be cut off by Hyejoo’s laughter. She sat beside her son holding his hands, “Just be your sweetie she likes you for who you are.” “No Googie listen to me that’s how I won your mother, my flirting skills.” He stood in front of Googie sending a wink to Hyejoo making Googie give a look of disgust. “Puh-lease I didn’t even know you were flirting.” Hyejoo scoffed still blushing at the fact her husband of several years had winked at her, before turning to give Googie advice. Googie listened attentively before the doorbell rang making him panic that he felt he may throw up.