| Special Chapter; one |

Googie ran across the much larger playground chasing his friends who had snatched the ball from him

Googie ran across the much larger playground chasing his friends who had snatched the ball from him. Googie looking smart in his uniform, black trousers with a navy-blue jumper his hair neatly combed by his mother. He looked over to the other side where he would have once played last year, waving at Taehyung who was teaching his new students. As he looked over at the small children getting used to the school life just like he had once done he saw a small boy sitting in one of the sand pits alone.

The little boy seemed to be building sandcastles only to have them fall or half built making him pout. The child proceeded to look around him as other children played together then capturing Googies gaze. Googie gave one of his brightest smiles and waved at the little boy which he noticed who looked quite tall for his age. The boy widened his eyes, and grabbed a bucket to hide his face every so often moving it to see if Googie was there or not.

The small child wearing a white long-sleeved t-shirt with a large yellow smiley face on it moved the bucket to see if the cheery boy had gone. Seeing he had gone he put down the bucket sighing out in relief or sadness he didn’t know, he was shy, but he also wanted to make friends. The other children had given up talking to him seeing as he towered over them only nodding or shaking his head as a reply. “Hello, I’m Googie. What’s your name?” an unknown voice belonging to the child he was hiding from came from beside him as he sat beside him in the sand pit. The shy boy looked at the cheerful one called Googie and opened his mouth to form an ‘o’. “I’m soobin” He spoke softly playing with the sand in his hands.

“Why aren’t you playing with the other children soobin?” Googie asked as he straightened out the sand showing the child how to build a sandcastle properly. “I’m too shy so they wont play with me anymore.” He frowned rubbing his eyes with his fist. “It’s okay sooboo, I’ll be your friend.” He patted the youngers head who was taken back by the new nickname. Soobin smiled widely showing his teeth at the older happy, he had made his first friend. Googie noticed the younger was still shy, his cheeks turning red easily and his voice no more than a whisper. To make Soobin  feel a little comfortable he told him things about himself such as Mr Kim being his dad making Soobin gasp in surprise.

The bell rang and Googie got up dusting himself before stepping out the sandpit. “I’ll see you at lunch okay sooboo.” He waved bye running off to his friends who asked who the other boy was. Soobin smiled to himself following the other children inside. He looked at Mr Kim and then realised both the Father and son were kind and friendly however they didn’t look alike so Soobin wanted to make sure if his teacher was really his new friends father. He walked towards Mr Kim who was stood by his desk finding something and tugged on his sweater. Taehyung looked down surprised to see Soobin from all children initiate a conversation with him. “Is something wrong soobin?” Taehyung asked worriedly hoping the child wasn’t being bullied.

Soobin shook his head opening his mouth and closing it thinking if he should ask or not. “Is Googie really your son.” He asked looking up at his teacher inspecting his face. Taehyung nodded with a smile asking the child how he knew Googie. “Googie is my friend.” Soobin exclaimed with a wide smile making his bread like cheeks raise in the process.

•─────⋅🍓⋅─────•

Googie stood by the gate waiting for Soobin to walk fulfilling his promise of playing with the shy child. “Googie!” Soobin called out loudly waving excitedly to see his friend, the other children surprised to hear him speak so loud. Googie asked what the younger wanted to do and he pointed to one of swing ball activity which wasn’t occupied. Googie handed him a bat showing the child how to play it safely so neither of them would get hurt. Soobin giggled in joy as he finally managed to hit the ball, Googie hitting it back lightly and the game continued.

Taehyung finishing his lunch went out and saw his son playing with one of his shyest students. He was glad Googie had managed to make the child open up as he had began to worry for Soobin. After a week he had finally had a decent conversion with Soobin followed by helping him paint a picture for his older brother and Googie. Taehyung had been made to promise he wouldn’t tell Googie about the picture. Taehyung waved at the door before being dragged away by one of his students to play ‘Time bomb.’

Soobin looked over Googies shoulder towards the children playing ‘Time bomb’ with Mr Kim laughing and having a good time. Googie seeing this knew he wanted to join in too shy to say himself, so he did what he had to do and dragged Soobin towards them asking if they could join. Soobin tugged onto Googies jumper asking why he did that saying he was too shy to play, Googie reassured him saying he would be fine petting his head again.

Soobin was great at the game and ended up winning the other children who cheered him on. “Wow Soobin your so good.” They complimented him making him nod as his cheeks turned red.  Soobin stood beside Googie still not confident enough to be left alone with the other children. Soobin had managed to make some friends in his class and when they were made to go back inside he walked arm in arm with them.

Afterschool Googie made his way to Taehyungs classroom, some of the children greeting him as he smiled back at them. “Googie!” Soobin ran to him away from hi parents and hugged the older boy. “I painted a picture for you.” He told Googie dragging him to the paint stand to show him the picture of two stick figures standing in what looked like a sandpit. Googie thanked Soobin giving him a hug telling him he would put it in his room. Soobin walked back to his parents telling them about the new friend he had made, making them mouth a thank you to Googie.

Special chapter of just fluff including soobin because my friend simps for him.
-Thirstaex_x