| Thirty Five |

It was mother’s day and Googie had prepared a gift this year as well, after seeing her stay strong against the man who was his father he knew his mother deservd a treat

It was mother’s day and Googie had prepared a gift this year as well, after seeing her stay strong against the man who was his father he knew his mother deservd a treat. Usually, Jimin would help him prepare for this day but seeing as though it was the only day he could spend time with his girlfriend Taehyung had taken the role. Jimin thanking him a million and promised to make it up to the teacher with a lunch. Taehyung and Googie had shopped while Hyejoo was at work for everything they would need. Googie picking out the gift himself using some of his pocket money even when Taehyung insisted on buying it.

It was early in the morning and Googie slipped out his mothers embrace. Hyejoo stirred getting up to see why her son had woken up so early. “I just need the bathroom mama.” He lied Hyejoo barely awake to notice. “Okay if you need anything let me know okay.” She murmured but Googie had already left the room washings his hands and face to help Taehyung prepare breakfast.

“Good morning Googie.” Taehyung greeted his voice lower than usual due to just have woken up; Googie was now used to it. The first time Googie had thought a ghost had possessed his precious Taetae and screamed running to his mother, Hyejoo crying out in laughter at her sons reaction.

Googie greeted Taehyung back as he placed on his apron. Taehyung had already placed the sausages in the grill and instructed Googie to wash and cut the fruit. Googie took his time in washing the berries and peaches, his small palms not allowing him to wash them all at once. When he had managed to wash and dry all the fruit he attempted to cut the fruit in a neat manner like his mother. Having to use a butter knife made it difficult but nevertheless he placed the ingredients in the bowl. The bowl was place in the tray and he got his mothers mug ready placing a spoon of sugar and a teabag only boiling water and milk to be added by Tae.

He went towards tae who placed the scrambled eggs beside the sausages and beans on the plate. “Taetae where is the toast.” Googie asked making Taehyung run to the toaster to find the edges of the toast burnt. “Its okay I will tell mama it is my fault.” He consoled the older by patting his back. Taehyung nodded buttering the toast and cutting them into two triangles.

Googie giggled as he ran to his mothers door knocking as he pushed it open, allowing Taehyung to bring in the food. Hyejoo groaned a little as she sat up rubbing her eyes. Her hair was messy, and her face was a little red due to being in the blanket for too long. “Happy Mother’s Day mama.” Googie exclaimed giving her a kiss on the cheek. “Thankyou sweetie.” She smiled as Taehyung placed the food on the bedstand so he could open up the breakfast table for her. She smiled at Taehyung who smiled in return Googie then whispered how it was really Tae who had burnt the toast but he was just taking the blame making Taehyung's cheeks turn red in embarrassment.

Googie then dragged Tae out the room so he could get dressed in nice clean shirt and trousers looking smart for when he would give his mama the gift. Taehyung combed his hair, parting it at one side and giving him a little bow tie. He helped Googie carry the bouquet of flowers as the little one carried the gift bag with the present wrapped neatly inside. Taehyung placed the flowers beside Hyejoo as Googie handed her the sparkly silver gift bag.

Hyejoo opened out a small, wrapped box seeing how neat it was she guessed Taehyung had done it. Neatly tearing the paper off she saw a small royal blue box with a ribbon. The box contained a small charm for her keys which had a heart saying best mother love Googie and a small picture of the two on the day he was born. Despite Hyejoo thinking she looked terrible due the beads of sweat and the tiredness present on her face it reminded her constantly on how Googie was worth it. She hugged Googie kissing his face as she cried a little, Googie making sure to wipe her tears away.

The rest of the day Taehyung ensured she rested as much as possible he had also offered to cook reassuring her he would be fine. He had told Jin to send him a recipe of the elders famous fried rice and chicken, Jin making sure he had given each instruction with as much detail as possible. Taehyung succeeded in making the fried rice without any problems but he was disappointed when it didn’t turn out exactly like Jins.

•─────⋅🍓⋅─────•

The next day Hyejoo met up with Anna and she couldn’t help but gloat over the way she had spent her mother’s day. “I wish I was a mum so I could get that.” Anna laughed. She then proceeded to complain how Jimin had forgotten to order extra fries last night, Hyejoo telling her that was why she always ordered the food herself.

“Then Taehyung insisted I relax and cooked dinner.” She continued until she saw Anna smirking. Hyejoo who was confused furrowed her eyebrows as well tilted her head. “Sounds like a mini family to me how cute. Taehyung is like your husband.” She giggled slapping the table making Hyejoo turn beet red. “It’s not like that.” Hyejoo argued only to have to go through Anna rant many of the points coming from Jimin seeing as though he had to go through the two who acted like a couple without confessing their feelings.

“He likes you for goodness sake, can’t you guys just get together and be the family you already are its driving me and Chim crazy.” She dramatically explained lying her head on the table in frustration. Hyejoo mumbled a small sorry saying how she was shy as she stroked the elders hair as a source of comfort. 

The two let go of the topic as they talked about random things, Anna however still annoyed that neither of the two were confident. She knew she had stopped Jimin from manipulating them into confessing but she was tempted to help her boyfriend now. She just wished that Taehyung would finally make a move so that Jimin and her could finally go on double dates.