| Forty Four |

Having successfully gotten rid of Hajoon meant neither Hyejoo nor Googie were in danger of him showing up at any time

Having successfully gotten rid of Hajoon meant neither Hyejoo nor Googie were in danger of him showing up at any time. The mother and son duo had returned back to their home which had taken Googie some persuading seeing as though he had grown attached to Taehyungs place. Though they would go over to his place occasionally and Taehyung found himself staying over late at Hyejoo’s place so she would let him sleep in Googies room.

Hyejoo reminisced over the months she spent at Taehyungs place and how the two had fallen for eachother. The two had gotten closer occasionally sharing a kiss when Googie wasn’t around, after the time Googie had caught them faking vomit sounds because of the sight he saw they decided not to do it in front of him anymore. Hyejoo smiled to herself in the mirror remembering how Taehyung had cautiously looked around giving her back hug pecking her lips and running back to Googies room with a cheeky chuckle after lying to the child about having to use the bathroom.

She put on her hoop earrings, running to the door to see Jimin here to babysit Googie. He looked at her outfit giving her a nod as he knew where the couple would be going, Taehyung only letting her know she could dress casually knowing she wasn’t a big fan of formal places in which she had to dress up. Her satin white shirt shimmered in the light, tucked into some beige trousers, a smart corduroy jacket left to put on when Taehyung would pick her up.

Taehyung came five minutes earlier, his outfit similar to her, A brown jacket covering the plain black tee inside styled with some white trousers, a black flat cap covering his fluffy brown hair. Googie answered the door with Jimin behind him giving him the warnings before he could take Hyejoo away. “Don’t be out too long, I want mama to be back before 8pm.” Googie crossed his arms. Taehyung opened his mouth to interject but seeing the young boy attempt a glare he stopped looking at Jimin with some hope. Jimin managed to persuade Googie to let the two be out till at least half 10.

•─────⋅🍓⋅─────•

The whole way to the place Taehyung had picked he didn’t tell Hyejoo where they would be going despite her different attempts to figure it out. Taehyung opened the door allowing her to see the small restaurant crowded with people. Despite everyone being dressed in casual clothes the restaurant screamed expensive. She then remembered Taehyung mentioning his favourite steak house and realised this was it. Taehyung held her hand walking to the front to inform them he had made a reservation the worker telling them their table would be ready to soon and if they wouldn’t mind waiting in the queue.

The two had fun while waiting for their table to be ready, Hyejoo mentioning an embarrassing story from when her father had first taken her to the steak out. The little Hyejoo had given up with a knife and fork and decided to bit it with her teeth making her mother gasp and her brother laugh. Taehyung smiled saying he wouldn’t mind if she did that tonight to receive a small punch on his arm. Taehyung used the advantage of Googie not being around to hold Hyejoo, giving her a back hug as they admired the view. The sun had just began to set and a few number of stars were visible and Taehyung pecked her forehead as she looked up to smile at him.

The couple were guided to their table, the wooden exterior went well with the steak house feeling. The numerous lights dangled from the building brightening up the place from the night outside. The two continued to talk as they waited for their food. The steak was placed on a wooden board, the steam continuing to dance out of it as it sizzled, a portion of fries given in a small frying tray for presentation. The waiter placed down the food bowing and left, the couple taking a picture and digging in as soon as possible.

“Hyejoo look.” Taehyung called out with a slight muffled voice and she looked up to see him with two chips in his mouth to represent walrus fangs. She took a picture before he could take the chips out. She showed him the picture and Taehyung shrugged saying he still looked good making Hyejoo mouth, “Cocky but not wrong.” Hyejoo now understanding why he loved the place soo much, it had a homely feel while the food was immaculate and well deserved of the price.

When the two finished they decided to walk around both holding an ice cream in one hand as the other was used to hold onto one another. The evening breeze was pleasant and calming like the wind was humming a lullaby for the two. “Hyejoo I thought for the next portion of the date we could spend it with Googie seeing as though he was our little cupid, I have some blankets and food ready for a drive-in cinema unless you don’t want to do that.” Taehyung asked shyly, rubbing his neck something he often did when he was nervous. Hyejoo’s eyes twinkled at the love Taehyung had for her child he knew her well enough to know she missed her son and the way he wanted to include Googie as much as possible to be a little family. She nodded happily tiptoeing to give him a peck on the lips whispering a ‘thank you,’ against them.

The two picked Googie up who was already in his pyjamas, he giggled sitting in his mothers lap holding onto his baby blue blanket as he told the two how excited he was. Taehyung parked in reverse opening the boot with the already pushed down seats and blanket prepared. He picked Gooogie up who crawled towards the back where the pillows were neatly arranged. He squealed in delight as his mother crawled in. Taehyung joint the three, wrapping his arm around Hyejoo who leaned on his chest. Googie sat on Taehyungs lap slightly leaning onto his mother as he hugged his blanket. “This is so cool Taetae.” He exclaimed before thanking Tae for inviting him again. Taehyung smiled at the small boy in his lap stroking his hair giving him a light kiss on the head.

Taehyung opened the picnic box he had prepared with some movie snacks handing Googie a Juicebox. He pulled out a pre prepared box of pretzels and gummy sweets which he knew Hyejoo loved. Ordering three popcorn bags from the man who walked around as the movie played. Googie munched on the popcorn giving small sound reactions to the movie which was playing. When the couple kissed Taehyung used his palm covering the small boys eyes making him giggle trying to fight them off, Taehyung using this opportunity to give Hyejoo another kiss.

Yes im updating daily because all you sweethearts deserve it.
Love yall ♡
-Thirstaex_x