| Twelve |

It was lunch break, whilst the children went to the playground Taehyung was at the café waiting for his friend; Kim Namjoon

It was lunch break, whilst the children went to the playground Taehyung was at the café waiting for his friend; Kim Namjoon. Namjoon was a university professor and the two decided to meet up after not seeing each other in a while. “I’m sorry I’m late one of my students was having a bit of problem.” He placed down his briefcase and jacket on one of the chairs before sitting on the one beside it. Taehyung waved it off saying it was no problem sipping on the iced tea he had ordered while waiting.

The two ate in silence until Namjoon cleared his throat to get Taehyungs attention. “I know your answer, but the university is very persistent, they’re offering you a job as head professor for the art department.” Taehyung looked down, placing the utensils down so they hit the plate. “My answer is still no, Joon. I like being a nursery teacher and the children I work with are amazing.” Googie being the first child that came to his mind. “Okay, I was just told to inform you, by your professors and parents.” He mumbled the last word, but Tae had heard making his roll his eyes at his parents antics.

“Joon seriously is my job that awful, why don’t they understand I like what I do?” he ranted Namjoon listening to what his friend had to say.   Namjoon was a close friend, he had grown up with Taehyung and his older brother knowing what went on their family. He knew how disappointed Taehyungs parents had been when Tae announced he was going to be a Nursery teacher not only that, but the feeling of despair Tae had felt when his parents weren’t accepting. So, for the past three to four years Taehyung worked the job he liked without the support of his parents.

Meanwhile, Hyejoo sat in the meeting which had dragged on an extra hour, no one could come to one firm decision. “Anyone? Anything? Seriously what are your degrees for?” Daehyun complained at the lack of unique ideas, as he rolled up his sleeves in agitation. Since no one answered Hyejoo decided to speak up, “What if we had an open event at schools so they can taste and decide which are more popular, then partner up with schools to sell these lunches there as well?” Hyejoo suggested everyone looking at her in amazement why hadn’t they thought of that. Daehyun clapped at her idea, he knew she had potential.

“So, If we find some schools with varied ages and talk to the food providers if they like this idea we will go forward.” Daehyun explained giving them all tasks before finalising the plan. Hyejoo stayed back in the meeting room writing up the minutes of the meeting before handing it to Daehyuns assistant. Hyejoo ran to Minho in excitement informing him how one of her ideas had gone forward, the latter congratulating her and promised to treat her.

Hyejoo had just started her lunch break and decided to grab some food from the café nearby. She had ordered her lunch as well as some extra coffees for her co workers and set off to pick it up with her supervisor Aria, since Minho was busy. The two made fun of their boss who thought assigning jobs was just as easy as doing them; Daehyun was clearly not very popular.