| Thirteen |

Googie just like any other day helped Taehyung clean up the classroom so they could leave faster

Googie just like any other day helped Taehyung clean up the classroom so they could leave faster. Today Taehyung had promised to take Googie to the arcade since he had never been and Googie was ever so excited. He had talked about it all morning as well as phoned Jimin just to inform him. As Taehyung filled his brown satchel, Googie sipped on his water bottle as he had ran around to help clean faster than his little legs could carry him. “Mamabun?” Googies voice spoke in the silence making Taehyung look up she wasn’t supposed to come today.

Hyejoo on the other hand clutched her waist with one hand the other hand holding the doorframe for support. A few beads of sweat on her forehead, she had clearly ran here. Yet she smiled at her son, who looked between Taehyung and her. “Mamabun, what are you doing here?” Googie questioned his mother, making his mother smile. “I finished early why you don’t want me here?” she faked a sad face making Googie panic shaking his head frantically. “It’s not that, it’s just Mr Kim Taetae promised to take me to the arcade remember.” He pouted at the thought of not being able to go. Hyejoo’s mouth formed a ‘Oh’ remembering how her son had mentioned it several times, “Well you can still go.”

“I know, now you can come too.” He exclaimed running to his mother and dragging her out the building, while Taehyung followed behind. Hyejoo not able to reply or drag her feet any faster held her waist as she was pulled along. Its not that Hyejoo didn’t want to come but she couldn’t help but blush at the thought of Taehyung. He was great with kids, friendly and caring and to top it off like a cherry on the cake it looked like God had given him every atom of handsome to ever exist in his making .

Googie ran as fast as he could, soft giggles leaving his mouth similar to Tae’s who laughed at the two from behind. As they got in the car Hyejoo made the request of wanting to pop home and change clothes, Googie letting out a dramatic sigh. That was until Hyejoo told him he could show Taehyung his room, which he never even slept in. “Taetae I can show you my Thor hammer.” And the list went on.

As Taehyung held onto Googies hand who followed his mother speaking excitedly about showing him his room he managed to capture the attention of some other residents of the building. Some gossiping over the handsome who was going to Hyejoo’s apartment. As Taehyung was about to take off his shoes, Hyejoo yelled out ‘wait’ slightly louder than she intended to, followed by an awkward laugh due to her embarrassed state.

“I got these matching slippers as a gift and well they don’t fit Jimin.” She spoke taking out a pare of grey fluffy slippers from the cupboard which happened to match the ones she was wearing at the moment. The only thought was who is this Jimin, he had heard of him multiple times from Googie, but he never thought he was that close; also, why did he have small feet. [I swear this is just for the plot, I know Jimin aint that small ;) ]

“Make yourself at home, excuse the mess.” Hyejoo spoke as she went to the kitchen to make him tea, his preferred choice over coffee. The mess she mentioned included a few toys which hadn’t been put away and Googies blanket which was laying around instead of draped off the edge of one of the armchairs. Taehyung admired the light academia themed living room which was very neat compared to the fact she had a four-year-old, until Googie shouted for him to hurry. He saw Googies small head poke out his door down the hall to show him which room it was, before running in again.