🎉New Years Special🎉

(A/n: Wow 2 specials directly after each other ;3 Also dat smirk in the picture I used for the chapter it's so cute am I right like Damn why is Ein so good looking X3)

-Ein's POV-

It was the morning of December 31st and I wake up with a smirk because I knew what today was and kinda figured what was gonna happen later tonight I know I was gonna get drunk and real drunk at that because it was New Year's Eve

y/n was still asleep so I didn't wanna move to much because I didn't wanna wake her up so I just laid there snuggling until she wakes up and she wakes up about an hour later.

y/n: "Mmph...morning babe"

Ein: "Morning Darling~"

y/n: "Wow you're actually up"

Ein "Yeah why wouldn't I be you know I'm an early riser"

y/n: "Yeah but"

Ein: "But what Princess~ Im always up early"

y/n: "Yeah it's just...as of lately you've been waking up later like 2 or 3 hours after me"

Ein: "So"

y/n: "You never sleep in past me but you have been lately so have you been feeling ok"

Ein: "Yeah I've been feeling fine"

y/n: "hmm, do you think you're probably overworking yourself with the pack or making too many potions for Michael or something"

Ein: "I don't know yes I have been making a few potions for him and I have been helping the pack a lot lately like more than usual but I don't feel like I'm overworking myself. Though when I come home I do feel really exhausted so maybe"

y/n: "You totally are"

Ein: "So what I'm the Alpha Male I have to help them"

y/n: *sits on top of his bare chest and takes both of his hands and holds them* "Look Ein you gotta tell me these things I'm the Alpha Female let me help you that's what I'm here for babe" *kisses his hands then places one hand on his cheek and looks him directly in his beautiful grayish-silver eyes* "I know how stressful it is to run a wolf pack as an only Alpha so please take my help into consideration I love you for a reason babe so you're not alone" *kisses his soft ivory lips and scratches behind his ear*

Ein: *returns it and flips the pin* "I'll Think About It Darling~"

y/n: "Good, I'm here babe so please don't overwork yourself...Alpha~"

Ein: "I won't...Pet~" *kisses her again only deeper*

y/n: *returns it and moans through it a little*

Ein: *moves her hair out of her face and whispers against her neck* "Also Happy New Year's Eve Darling~"

y/n: "You Too"

Ein: *softly smirks*

y/n: "Wait you said it's New Year's Eve"

Ein: "yeah"

y/n: "Ugh...welp fuck me"

Ein: "Why? you're not happy"

y/n: "Ugh...NO BECAUSE THAT MEANS YOUR GONNA GET DRUNK AS FUCK ON CHAMPAGNE"

Ein: "pfff...Oh hell yeah I'm gonna get fucking waisted My Dear~ and who cares it's fucking New Year's Eve a time to celebrate"