Chapter 29: Just Resting And His Backstory

(A/n: this chapter will get a pretty deep it eventually gets to a point where Ein tells you his whole backstory that I came up with for the character but it's pretty depressing just a heads up ;3)

-y/n's POV-

I wake up to what I assumed was the next day all I remember was healing Ein then passsing out however when I woke up ended up being a whole week

I think to myself "Mmph...was I really out that long...ugh I guess the healing spell I used on Ein really drained my energy"

That's when I look below me and Ein was still passed out "Damn was he out for a week too...Ugh I hope I'm not hurting him his body is still healing on it's own even with my spells it's gotta get it's strength back on it's own and repair on it's own, so it doesn't look like he's waking up anytime soon"

That's when I sense something was wrong about the island instantly know what has happed "Gosh I hope Aphmau and Travis and just everyone is alright if so I hope they all safely make it home soon."

I also sensed that Irene and Michael were both gone now but not entirely I still felt their presence so they're just weakened I know this because Aph is a part of Irene's soul

That's when I realized and thought "Poor Ein he'll probably have the hardest time getting over the fact Michael is weakened, I won't be surprised if he wakes up feeling really sick because of the strong control Michael had on him instantly dropping to weak" "Ugh what could I do to pass the time he's passed out"

that's when to my surprise I hear him groan

-Ein's POV-

I start to wake up wanting to instantly go back to sleep because I had woken up with the absolute worst migraine and the worst nausea I've felt in the longest time I was probably gonna puke it was that bad

Ein: "Mmph...Darling~ I'm really not feeling good I might throw up did I drink or something"

y/n: "no you didn't you've been passed out for a week along with me"

Ein: "Ugh...I'm probably getting the stomach flu or something then"

y/n: "No you're not"

Ein: "Why do I feel so sick then"

y/n: "you're forever potion control is why"

Ein: "I know but it's never made me feel this ill I've only ever felt like this in high school when they first started to finally kick in and that time I fought against him to hard pushing my body past it's limits"

y/n: "It's because Michael as well as Irene are both very weakened now"

Ein: "What....How"

y/n: "Michael fought Aphmau Im pretty sure and she won pretty much almost killing him he's now to weak to do anything as for Irene she's gone and embodies Aphmau now"

Ein: "How does that have to do with how I feel right now"

y/n: "Michael's strong forever potions he put on you instantly dropped to very VERY weak and your body isn't use to them being so weak thus making you feel incredibly ill"

Ein: "Understandable"

y/n: "just rest still I'll try to keep you cool so you don't overheat alright"

Ein: "thank you"

y/n: "No problem

I soon enough almost fall asleep again when I really start to jitter and feel really nauseous