Chapter 31: The Proposal

(A/N: Hey my pups just so you know because of what this chapter is I'll probably end up tearing up again because when I wrote this chapter in my Ein x Luna book I legit stared tearing up from my own writing. The song is also Chris's newest cover that came out at 1pm where I live on New Year's Day so it's kinda old but it's still Chris's latest release. Hope you enjoy the chapter and try not to get all emotional on me ;3)

-Ein's POV-

We were walking for a while but as long of a walk as it was it was quite beautiful even with all the bad memories we still had here

y/n: "Babe where exactly are we going?"

Ein: "Just to a beautiful area that over looks the ocean really"

y/n: "I hope it's pretty...*sighs*...after all the stuff that went down"

Ein: "Its suppose to be...I'm pretty sure it was untouched by what happed here too."

y/n: "Cool"

-Time Skip-

y/n: "How much longer"

Ein: "Really your the one complaining what about me I'm the one with the still healing gash on my chest from ultima claws"

y/n: "I-I'm sorry"

Ein: "Haha it's fine I'm just messing with you...I Could Cary You If You Want~"

I lean into grab her playfully

y/n: "No im fine" *sprints off giggling*

Ein: "Haha get back her you little rascal" *sprints after her*

y/n: "Never!"

Ein: "To late" *tackles her to the ground*

y/n: "Oof...Ok fine you got me"

Ein: "That's Right Darling~" *kisses her*

y/n: *returns the kiss*

I then chuckle and help her up with a smile

y/n: "Irene you're so cute"

Ein: "Oh Really Darling~ I Think Your The Cute One Here~"

y/n: "Heh...yeah right you're the one who always has the hot evil smirk even when you just smile regularly and aren't being evil"

Ein: *blushes* "Sh-Shut up"

y/n: "It's true"

Ein: "Heh..."

y/n: "Now really I'm not complaining but how much longer till we reach it"

Ein: "We're almost there just a little bit longer"

y/n: "Alright"

We walk for a little while longer till we finally reached the top

y/n: "Oh my Irene...this place really is gorgeous babe"

Ein: "I know right but...Not As Gorgeous As You Darling~"

I then walk over to we and wrapped my arms around her waist from behind nuzzling into her neck

y/n: "Awwww stop it"

Ein: "No" *kisses her cheek*

y/n: "Heh...alright My Big Bad Wolf~"

Ein: "Heh"

y/n: "Hmm now that I think about it is this the same place Aaron proposed to aph?"

Ein: "Maybe~"