Chapter 9: A Bad Dream Or A Prediction For The Future

-Ein's POV-

I was sleeping peacefully next to y/n when by mid night or very early in the morning I can't exactly remember because of how scared I was but all I knew is that I woke up from a bad dream that felt all to real and it was still dark outside

When I woke up I sat up in a panic with my hand on my bare chest panting the other on the bed squeezing the bed spread and drenched in a cold sweat with emerald green eyes that were tightly shut as tears streaked down my cheeks

My sudden movement had woken up y/n making her sit up sleepily which I instantly pulled her into a hug and started crying more

Ein: "Th-Thank Irene you're ok D-Darling~"

y/n: "of course I'm ok babe, what about you are you ok you seem so scared and sweaty almost like you're sick"

Ein: "N-No I-I'm not ok"

y/n: "What happened"

Ein: "r-really b-bad dream that felt r-real"

y/n: "really"

Ein: "Yes it felt like a living nightmare"

y/n: "Can you tell me"

Ein: "S-Sure, it was about the i-island"

y/n: "tell me"

Ein: *takes a deep breath to calm down*
"The basis of the dream is that the island heard of the ultima on it. No one could leave the island until they captured the ultima so all humans, Meif'Wa, and Werewolves were trapped here on the island by the guardian forces. Then because of the whole ultima scare all the werewolves were taken into hostage or killed by the guardian forces a few were safe in a cave called a werewolf camp and every time werewolves went out they would have to hide their ears and tail or they'd be caught. Michael had heard about this werewolf camp and made me do a task to the remaining pack members and put them all under my control against their own will so I would become their alpha. I made them hurt themselves and one another and I would just laugh as they did so thinking it was so amusing. Then Aphmau showed up and I tried to control her again like I did a year ago but luckily the potion failed or she fought it some how so it didn't effect her. She also tried to stab me but I healed it. Then Aaron shows up and I held Aphmau with a knife to her neck demanding for my ears and tail to be given back to me or I would kill her he gave them back and I released her but as she was running back to Aaron I still killed her with a the spell Michael gave me which was a laser beam shot from my hand. You tried to stop me but I didn't listen I was to caught up in what I was doing that I even hurt you. I then had an other battle with Aaron but he went full ultima and transformed into a giant wolf because he was extremely enraged because apparently his whole family was killed and then Blaze only made it worse. As I fought him I was once again almost killed but you stepped in full f/e goddess mode and pushed me out of the way and took over telling me to run I didn't want to at first but then did but the last thing I saw was you get slashed by Aaron's claws. Aaron brought you back to me after you 2 fought, but you were pretty much dead bleeding to death. I tried to heal you and somewhat did, but not all the way because of how weak and fatigued I was from my own blood loss and you were still bleeding pretty badly, but not enough to die anymore. After I was done healing you I then passed out from using the healing magic. And on top of that Michael gets full power and becomes the demon warlock he wanted to become so desperately killing everyone on the island and Aphmau some how still alive defeated him but not fully just weakened him" *crys*

y/n: "Wow that does sound like a living nightmare of a dream"

Ein: "Y-Yeah" "Wh-What scared me m-most was l-losing th-the only one I-I have left. Th-The one I-I love and she l-loves me b-back"