Chapter 19: Two Faced

(A/n: Yeah I know I use this picture a lot and and I'm sorry it's because it's my favorite Ein picture I have because it suits what I believe the character to be to sided plus I like the style of the art)

-Ein's POV-

I was asleep peacefully with y/n next to me when Michael decides to interrupt scaring the shit out of me

~Ein's Mind~

Michael: "EIN!!"

Ein: "huh...AHHH" *fails off the bed* "OW...*sits up and rubs the back of his head*" "YOU BITCH WHAT THE FUCK"

Michael: "Tch...Pathetic"

Ein: "HEY! THATS MY LINE"

Michael: "No Its Not Ein All Villains Have A Similar Vocabulary"

Ein: "Tch...Whatever I Still See It As My Line"

Michael: "I Still Can't Believe You Never Lost Your Against Ever Since You Were A Teenager"

Ein: "Well it's the way I am....I Don't Give A Fucking Shit To Anyone"

Michael: "I Know It's What Makes You A Harder Runner"

Ein: "Well...WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU WANT"

Michael: "Oh...Don't Do That Now I'll Get There Eventually"

Ein: "Look Im cranky right now because you woke me up in fact I bet I have a bruise now no thanks to you"

Michael: "Oh Would You Quit Being Such A Baby"

Ein: grrrrr

Michael: "Fine, I Contacted You To Remind You Of What You Have To Do...Do You Remember What That Is Ein"

Ein: *tries to fight back from crying and sighs* "Y-Yes I-I Do"

Michael: "Good What Is It Then"

Ein: "A-Are you t-trying to b-break me so I-I cry so you c-can just l-laugh at m-me"

Michael: "Nooo Why Would You Say That"

Ein: "B-Because you know I-I don't wanna d-do this a-and making me repeat i-it is b-breaking me"

Michael: "Come On Say It So I Know What You Have To Do"

Ein: "F-Fine" *takes a deep breath* "I-I have to go the werewolf camp with the p-potions and use the p-potions on them so I c-can become their alpha and make th-them hurt themselves a-and each other"

Michael: "Good And What Else"

Ein: "H-Have them g-get Aphmau and c-control her so she becomes my p-pet again and then g-get Aaron to give me my e-ears and t-tail back and i-if he doesn't k-kill Aphmau th-then A-Aaron"

Michael: "Sounds Like You Know What Your Doing So I'll Release You Now And Get To It As Soon As You Can"

Ein: "Y-Yes"

Michael: "And What Happens If You Don't"

Ein: "I-I'll be put under a stronger p-potion and if I-I still re-refuse I-I'll be either punished or k-killed"

Michael: "Good Now Go" *disappears*

Ein: "Y-Yes M-Michael" *returns to the real world in tears*

~Out Of Ein's Mind~

y/n: "Oh My Irene...Ein"

Ein: "Mmph...My head"