Chapter 26: Aaron and Ein's Final Battle

-Ein's POV-

I make it to the area where I was supposed to meet Aaron to see a vestry angered Blaze and some other guys as well as the GFs

Blaze: "He's Here"

Random Guy: "Look"

Random Guy 2: "The Ultima He's Right There"

GF: "What"

Random Guy:  "Right There On The Bridge"

GF: *gasp*

*walkie talky bleeps*

GF: "John We Got Our Eyes On The Ultima He's On The Bridge Across The Resort Lake"

Walky talky: "Move Your Team In To Surround Him"

GF: "Roger That" *puts the walky talky away and says to the other 2 "You Heard The Man"

And they all set off

Lady: "it's the ultima"

Random Guy: "He's right there if they capture him this will be all over"

Lady 2: "We can finally go home

Random Guy: "Lock him away!"

All of them start yelling

(A/N: Yes these are the actual WAF scenes by the way I was watching it to get the things word by word)

*helicopter moves in over him*

Blaze: "Give It Up Its Your Fault Were Here. It's Your Fault They Hate Is So Much"

*crowd of humans continues to yell*

Aaron: "Out of my way Blaze"

Blaze: "No, This Ends Here, No More Lies, No More Excuses, You Betrayed Us, You're The Monster, And Your Entire Family Paid For Your Mistakes"

Aaron: *slices Blaze across the chest with a sword in a blind rage killing him instantly and does the same to 3 the werewolf guards*

Michael (from the helicopter): "Don't Shoot Him"

Aaron: *continues to mass slaughter the guards running at him*

*crowd of humans scream*

That's when I move in front of him

Ein: *points at him evilly laughs* "HeheHaHAHAHAHAHAH"

Aaron: *gets his last straw and drops the sword getting a massive headache and falls to his knees transforming into the giant wolf*

*crowd continues screaming and all start dropping like flies because of Aaron's eyes*

~Battle Narration No Ones POV~