Chapter 3: Shoping For Starlight Wonderland

-Ein's POV-

I was getting dressed when I noticed y/n smirking and looking at me

Ein: "What?"

y/n: "Oh nothing"

Ein: "What stop looking at me like that"

y/n: "He wasn't in the mood he said, You'll get it later he said, we have a vacation to get ready for he said, I'm not gonna go full out he said" "Ein What The Fuck Do You Call What You Just Did To Me"

Ein: "Oh you're still upset about that huh"

y/n: "Yes if you're gonna fuck me warn me next time and if you don't you have to go all the way still"

Ein: "Oh shut up I was feeling really horny alright so I wanted to get some of it out of my system so I didn't have a boner that lasted the whole time while we're out in public that's embarrassing and I'm still feeling horny but at least the boner is gone"

y/n: "I know but still if you wanted to fuck you should've gone all the way and not just let a little out because now I want more but you won't give it to me"

Ein: "Look I'll make it up to you and go all the way later just get up you were the one who woke me up in the first place to go shopping earlier so let's just fucking go"

y/n: "Oh don't bring that up again"

Ein: "please just stop with the sass on me it's giving me a headache"

I then grab my cloak and put it on I know it wasn't really cold out any more but I still wore it when I went out to hide my identity

y/n: "Tch...fine" *gets up keeping her arms crossed*

Ein: "Thank you" *puts his arm around her*

y/n: "hmph"

Ein: "Oh come on you like it when I do this"

y/n: *blushes softly and looks away while her head was still against him as they walked out to the car*

We then drive to the store and surprisingly y/n was still a little mad but I did the same thing as we walked in making her blush while also mad which was quite an adorable face to me it reminded me of Aphmau a lot because it's the same angry look with the her mouth curled into a cat face mouth which was the same one that aph does when she's mad

Ein: "Oh come on Princess~ you can't stay mad at me and I know this because you've tried but it never works"

y/n: grrrrr "Shut up" *blushes softly and yanks his hood down*

Ein: "HEY WHAT THE FUCK"

y/n: "hehe"

Ein: grrrr *pins her to the wall* "Why Did You Do That"

y/n: *averts eye contact and looks away from him trying to stay mad at him* "Because I can"

Ein: *grabs her chin and pushes it up so she has to look up at him* "Heh Stop Pretending You're Mad At Me Darling~ Because I Know You're Not"

y/n: *says nothing and just blushes staring directly into his now a beautiful emerald green eyes*

Ein: "Heh Heh Wasn't Expecting Me To Do This Huh"

y/n: "N-No not r-really"

Ein: "See I Knew You Weren't Mad At Me Anymore Princess~ You Try But It Never Works"

y/n: "Mmm...Shut Up!"

Ein: *pecks her on the lips* "Heh come on Princess~"