Chapter 2: A Small Fight In The Morning (mini lemon)

-y/n's POV-

I wake up the next day surprised Ein was still asleep it was pretty late in the day around 12pm I couldn't believe I slept for that long but I was excited we were supposed to go shopping for new clothes today

I was so excited I had to wake Ein since I couldn't contain the excitement and shook him gently

y/n: "Come on babe get up please you said we were gonna go shopping today"

Ein: *groans in annoyance* "Hmph...five more minutes"

y/n: "Fine"

~20 minutes later~

y/n: "come on get up babe"

Ein: "No I thought I said five more minutes"

y/n: "You did 20 minutes ago I let you sleep longer"

Ein: "Give me more time"

y/n: grrrr "I Said....GET! UP!"

that's when I got super annoyed and decided to pounce on Ein's chest in a playful way like we did as pups but with more force since I was pretty annoyed and impatient with him now

(A/n: This part will be a mini fight but it's not meant to be taken seriously you guys are still a couple so it's not a break up this fight is suppose to add a little funny moment to the book it's basically the classic married couples fight)

Ein: "OW! WHAT THE FUCKING HELL Y/N!"

y/n: "I got tired of waiting bish at least you're up now"

Ein: "I THINK I HAVE A BRUISE NOW NO THANKS TO YOU"

y/n: "Oh come on it wasn't that hard"

Ein: "SO WHAT I WAS ASLEEP THAT WAS A DICK MOVE YOU BITCH" *gets up and starts storming off to take a shower*

y/n: "I'm sorry baby I was just getting impatient is all"

Ein: "YOU KNOW WHAT FUCK YOU" *tosses his hoodie at her*

y/n: "Alright that's just rude and guess what"

Ein: "WHAT"

y/n: "FUCK YOU TOO"

Ein: *gives her the middle finger then tosses his jeans at her and slams the bathroom door*

y/n: "DAMN IT EIN I REALLY HATE YOU SOMETIMES"

Ein: "YOU KNOW WHAT I REALLY HATE YOU TOO SOMETIMES"

he then goes silent and I hear the shower run now I felt bad for what I did and what I said I ended crying till he came out which was about 30 minutes later

-Ein's POV-

Ein: *leans against the door frame with his arms crossed* "Princess~ I'm sorry for what I said and did it was rude and I didn't mean it"

y/n: .......

Ein: "I understand if you're still mad and I'll just leave you be"

y/n: "E-Ein I'm not mad anymore in fact I regret what I did too"

Ein: "Really?"

y/n: "Yes I know it hurt when I pounced on you honestly it probably hurt worse than I thought because I swear I hit you in the crotch a little so it probably hurt even worse than I planned for it too" "I also regret saying what I said as well so I also understand if you're still pissed at me"

Ein: *smiles softly and walks over to the bed sitting next to her* "heh we both did things we regretted" "but like with all relationships there's ups and downs especially a relationship with me because of the whole villain thing and the fact that I'm always the fuck up...*gently pins her playfully*...you see I may really hate you sometimes but I could never stop loving you" *kisses her passionately*