Chapter 15: The Masquerade

(A/N:Yes I used the same picture as the chapter before because I wanted to I mean you can't blame me Ein looks good in a tux X3 )

-y/n's POV-

y/n: "Hey babe do you think you're ready to go now"

Ein: "Yeah even though I'm nervous"

y/n: "come on we'll have fun tonight" *holds her hand out to him*

Ein: "Heh...I should be the one to give you my hand to such a beautiful girl like yourself"

y/n: "aww Ein"

Ein: "What it's true so allow me" *stands up and puts a hand behind his back while he holds the other out to her* "M'lady"

y/n: "heh heh...you're too cute sometimes"

Ein: "heh" "But really come on m'lady"

y/n: "Heh heh...Such a gentlemen" *takes his hand*

We then start walking to the casino which was not to long of a walk

When we got there I saw everyone and went up to greet them then went back to Ein who was looking pretty nervous everyone had gone in except Me, Aph, Aaron, and Ein

Aaron was also looking quite nervous probably because of the whole ultima thing so aph was trying to talk him into going in as I was doing with Ein aph eventually does and goes in with Aaron and left me and Ein

Ein: "D-Darling~"

y/n: "Hm"

Ein: "I-I don't think I c-can't do this"

y/n: "what? why?" "you look so handsome though"

Ein: "I-I now I look g-good but I-I'm way to nervous th-that I'm actually making myself f-feel sick to my stomach"

y/n: "You can to do it"

Ein: ......

y/n: "Look I won't let anyone go off at you and I know they probably won't anyways because they'll be to focused on having fun"

Ein: *whimpers*

y/n: "Awww baby....you'll be fine come on we're here to have fun tonight so loosen up babe" *kisses him on the cheek*

Ein: *softly smiles which turns into his classic evil smirk* "Heh...you're right what am I so nervous about so what if someone goes off at me, if they do ya know what fuck off I'm here to have fun not to start trouble or a fight"

y/n: "Exactly, that's the spirit and the wolf I know who doesn't give a shit to anyone" "Now lets go" *grabs his hand and walks in*

Ein: "Alright"

As we enter the casino was lively some people were dancing, others gambling or playing poker, and some were drinking and chatting. Everyone was with their dates

Ein: "So what do you wanna do first Darling~ you were the one who wanted to come in the first place"

y/n: "I mean I wanna dance with you but it's up to you I want you to have fun tonight because of how depressed you've been"

Ein: "Fine...I'll dance but...Heh...You Probably Know What I Wanna Do First"

y/n: "Irene damn it Ein but fine if you want a drink then be my guest tonight is about you"

Ein: "Yess"

y/n: "But under one condition"

Ein: grrrr "what"