Chapter 8: Beach Day Fun

(A/n: this is an add on to last chapter because it was already pretty long so I decided to make a separate chapter for it)(Also Decided to used the original version of faster car again because I can UwU)

-y/n's POV-

I then start head towards the Volleyball net right behind Katelyn and I Aphmau And Kawaii~Chan ready to play and all the rest of my high school friends scattered around the beach

Aphmau: "Did you get the ball Katelyn?"

Katelyn: "Yeah as well a 4th player so I'll no longer be on a team alone"

Aphmau: "Who"

Katelyn: "Someone you haven't seen in a year"

Kawaii~Chan: "Is it Y/n~Sama cause we all know Aphmau~Senpai hasn't seen her in a year"
(A/n: yes this was before Kawaii~Chan stopped talking in 3rd person)

Katelyn: "Heh maybe"

y/n: *steps out from behind Katelyn* "Heh...Hi guys"

Kawaii~Chan: "y/n~Sama!" *runs up and hugs her*

y/n: *hugs back* "Yes hi KC"

Kawaii~Chan: *breaks away*

Aphmau: "n/n where have you been all this time I thought you were killed back at the lodge because you didn't come home with me"

y/n: "If I told you everyone would flip out especially Aaron"

Aphmau: "No they won't"

y/n: "Fine it's because I've been living with someone else in the forest"

Aphmau: "Tatiana and her wolves?"

y/n: "Ha why would you think that I mean I alpha her pack now but not live with them"

Aphmau: "I don't know she's the only one that lives up there besides......Him"

y/n: ......

Aphmau: "Wait. No. I thought he died back in the forest"

y/n: "He basically did...for a month"

Aphmau: "How is he still alive"

y/n: "Because I helped him"

Aphmau: "Why"

y/n: "because he was dying ok and because of the way I am I wasn't gonna let a soul die at such a young age even if he deserves it I mean think about it he's only 21"

Aphmau: "Fair enough but please tell me you're not living with him though"

y/n: *blushes* "Uhh...Heh Heh"

Aphmau: "Why? And is that who you came to the island with?"

y/n: .....

Aphmau: "You did didn't you"

y/n: "Yes, Yes I did aph"

Aphmau: "But why"

y/n: "I have my reasons" *looks towards where Ein is and blushes giving him a sweet smile then looks back down at aph*

Aphmau: "Could you tell me why"

y/n: "Look even as big of a jerk he is he still needed love and someone to care for him"