Zikotryan

Maya

We all stumbled back into the car, sighing as we realized all of the information put onto our hands.

"What do we do next?" Kira asks.

Delilah shakes her head, she was obviously thinking about something, probably about whatever happened inside. The three of us stare blankly at her, waiting for her to come up with something because we were absolutely clueless.

"We ask around, like before, confront Crystal about what the hell we just discovered." She finally says.

Ashley cringes at the idea, her shoulders rising. "That doesn't sound like a good idea. Even if we are correct about the whole pill thing, she could like murder us in a second if she knows we're walking around with that kinda information on our hands."

Delilah slumps back into the black leather seat, accepting defeat. "Well we can't just let Bianca continue to take those pills knowing that they're slowly taking away her power, as well as her patience and sanity."

None of us knew what to do, or where to start in battling this situation. Everything was just overpowering to take in, and process.

Delilah was right, after all there was a good chance of Bianca's pills being fraud, her power slowly fading away with her, as she goes even more insane then she already is.

"What about that guy she was with?" Kira interrupts our intense thinking that was getting us nowhere. "What about that guy?" Ashley asks, her head turning a 90 degree angle to face her step sister. "She said that she was close with that guy. Maybe if she convinced him to stop taking the pills, he'll let her stop."

Ashley shakes her head, pure disapproval on her face. "That wouldn't work. Sure their close, but are they that close? Plus, that guy doesn't know that Bianca knows that her pills might possibly be taking away her power, so wouldn't that just seem sus on her side?"

Kira melts back into her seat, slowly going unnoticed.

Delilah's eyes perk up, staring at Ashley. "Maybe we want him to know that she knows. She could blackmail him with it?" She questions, the slight excitement in her voice. At least the girl had hope.

"He has so much more power over her, that won't work." I turn down her solution.

Delilah groans, a scowl appearing on her face, as faceplants her hands into her face.

We were still sitting in the parking lot, trying to think of a reasonable plan to get our best friend out of a mental hospital that fed her toxic drugs to make her go crazy, and lose everything she was born to do. Pathetic being the fact that she only put in there to do the opposite.

We couldn't just let her rot in there, slowly waiting for her magic to disappear, and soon she'll have nothing left. Depression at its finest. Bianca was never okay in the first place, but what will she do after?

"We look it up," Delilah finally erupts, the bubble of silence lingering the car, bursting with sharp ends. "The pills, we figure out which pill she's taking and cancel her out."

Everyone else in the car hesitates, unsure of what use that'll do. "What?" Ashley asks.

"'Cancel her out' the hell is that supposed to mean?" I intrude.

She furrowed her eyebrows at me, "We figure out the name of the pill, who is treating it to her, and then tell her about it so she can confront her little guard about it, after some talk, I'm sure Bianca will be fine."

"Could've just said that..." Kira mumbled.

Delilah throws a sharp stare at Kira, "if it doesn't work then we just break her out ourselves. Either way, we're gonna get Bianca back. I'm not gonna like her staying in that crazy place forever."