Yasmine Zivai

Hazel

Just like we promised Eli, we called him the next day. In the morning.

I hadn't seen Drew in a day, still had no idea where he was, but I guess that was none of my business.

I was worried about him, he seems so stressed these days, and part of me was even annoyed with myself. Not just him, but it seems like everyone else is annoyed with me. It makes me wanna just hide in bed all day and never come out.

Move out of the state, and never come back. I'm sure they'd be better off without me.

I also haven't seen Delilah and the others in a couples of days. Not since the Masquerade Striders HQ, that to me seemed to be the breaking point for them.

Why they just bored of me?

Do they not like me anymore?

My thoughts were then interrupted by Will tapping my shoulder.

I had arrived to go to the library with him the next day, don't ask me why, I just needed to be out of the house.

His action startled me, causing me to jump.

He lets out a wheeze, before saying, "Rough couple of nights?"

I roll my eyes at him, trying to erase the actions from my head. I open the passager door to get out. "You have no idea,"

Will nods his head, locking the car.

As we walk into the library, a wave of cold air hits me like a bomb. It was a nice breeze, causing my brown hair to fly around.

He scans through the different categories, "Love, Locator, Hexes, and more spells."

I watch as Will searches for the weapon section of the library, following shortly behind him.

The library was quiet, it was the early morning so not too many people were here. Most people usually come after work, or whenever they need information on a specific spell.

This was the best place to go. Honestly, this entire town area is just made for witch stuff. About a block down is an ingredients store, with herbs, candles, sage, and more. Anywhere you looked, there was witch stuff.

"Here he goes," William says, bending down next to a series of shelves.

He traces his finger down each individual book, leaving a pile of dust on his index finger.

William mouths the titles of each book to himself, trying to find the right book that matches our problem.

"Want me to help?" I suddenly asked him.

He nods. "Find something about the void portal. Blackhole would be a good name."

Doesn't sound too hard.

I kneel down next to him, starting off on the opposite side of the shelf, eyeing each book down.

Magic Of The Void

Black Void Speciality

Nothing good.

"I found it," William randomly says.

He pulls out a thick black book, quickly standing up to show me the invention.

"Yasmine Zivai," He whispers, lingering his thumb over the authors name printed in black ink.

"Doesn't sound familiar," I say.

He shakes his head. "Not at all. But she must've known all about Blackholes to write an entire book on it." William explains.