Mystery Man

Bianca

I don't remember much.

Just watching the fireworks.

Or was I?

No.

That's crazy. I was there.

I know it.

I had gotten up to throw trash away. That was it.

How did this happen?

Pain.

That's all I could feel.

It tingles throughout my body, making me whimper in return. My headache, and I looked and felt like a mess.

Where was I? I thought.

My eyes were closed. Doing anything, even thinking, made my head throb. It was propped up against something. Something cold. Cold like stone.

It was also wet.

My hair was damp, like it was drying off from a short rainshower. But I couldn't hear rain, I couldn't hear anything.

White noise.

A light buzz coming from the distance, and nothing else.

No voices, no footsteps, nothing.

It's almost like no one was here. I was alone. Alone where?

I decided to take matters into my own hands by slowly opening my eyes.

Everything hurt.

Looking up, staring at the ceiling, I saw a light above me. It was bright, so bright that it strained my eyes.

Tears started to leak out of my eyes, surprisingly, I wasn't dead.

Where am I?

I forced myself to get up. A strong stinging in my stomach. I winced in pain, too scared to move any farther, scared of what will happen.

I look around. Concrete covered the walls. The object I was on was a stone bed.

Looking ahead of me, were iron bars.

"Luna," I whispered to myself.

I was back in my cell.

The cell that Luna threw me in.

Chills run down my spine, and I suddenly have the urge to puke all my nerves up. Between the sharp pain in my stomach, to me being back in my most traumatic state. The place where I went through hell.

The floor was wet. Looking outside, all I could see was the night sky, the different stars popping out, and the bright moon giving me my only source of light.

I had no idea where I was.

The more I thought about it, the more my breathing picked up.

I want Madeline.

I need Madeline.

Slowly limping around the room, the more I remember the feeling of being in the cell. Alone. No food, no water, no proper care.

It got me worked up.

I start sobbing. The massive water drops falling down my face at rapid speed.

Each choked sob that escaped my mouth, the sharp pain in my stomach being triggered, earning a pained cry from me.

My mind flashes to the day I was thrown in Luna's cell. The cell I spent most of my time on the other side.