Merry Christmas!

*Ho Ho Ho! Hope everyone has a blessed holiday season and a Merry Christmas! On behalf of the Outer Space Love team, I wish for nothing but happiness this season for you. It's been a long year and we all need to have something to hope and smile for. So whether you live far away or on the planet Mars, Happy Christmas and Holidays to all!

Now team....you better give the readers what you promised them.

Scorpio: *Blushes* Gee, I do this every year for reader, but I guess she deserves this. *Hands you a present and kisses you on the cheek* Thank you for being a great friend.

Viridian: *Grins, handing you his gift* I hope you like it! I picked it out especially for you. *Kisses you on the nose* You are so sweet and precious!

Borealis: *Turning away, not wanting to look at you* Here....I got you a little something. *Hands you a small gift, kissing you on the hand* Merry Christmas princess.

Corona: *Shyly hands you his gift* Thank you for accepting me into your heart. *Kisses you on the forehead* You saved me from my sorrow.

Westar: *Wraps you in his arms* I didn't bother giving you a gift since you have me to look at for Christmas! *Smacks his lips against yours* So sweet~!

Onyx: *Gives you his gift, not saying anything as he kisses you gently on neck before walking off*

Comet: *Hugs you, handing you a gift* Merry Christmas sweetie. You are out of this world.

Genesis: *Smiles and bows* I haven't celebrated Christmas in a long time, but happy holidays to you.

Lilith: *Throws her gift at your face* Ha! Take that! You stupid mortals deserve to be gifted by me!

Luna: *Gives you a gift* Happily Holidays to you reader. My brother would be here, but he wants to cook dinner for us all. Celebrate adequately....