Shadows of the Past

*Here's the next chapter! Hope you like filler!*
________________________________
Hacking into systems...
Obtained a new program, I am happy as a robot can be.
You should be ready for...what? Who hacked into my systems?
No...what's this? FILLER!
____________________________________
"How far down does this tunnel lead? And what does this have to do with (Y/N)'s disappearance?"
Captain Nova, Dr. Comet, and Scorpio were walking down the passageways of the ancient temple after Scorpio had been possessed by a strange spirit. The young man was certain that this temple might have something to do with (Y/N)'s disappearance. So, with that in mind, they decided explore the dark caverns. 
"Why did we agree to do this again?" Nova asked Comet as she held the flashlight higher for them. "I mean, we are literally following Mister Scorpio on a hunch. How do we know that he isn't just going insane from lack of (Y/N)?"
"I'm sorry Captain, but she is part of the crew. If we left this planet without her, you may be getting some lawsuits and placed on trial in the cosmic court." Comet reminded her, smirking at her. "Plus, when you think about it, this is a fun adventure! We get to solve some mysteries and rewrite history!"
"Hey guys, I think you need to see something." Scorpio called out, pointing ahead.
They had entered a large tomb where it was decorated like the seasons had a battle with each other. One side of the room had ice crystals and a large jungle area. The other side of the room had a red flame that has never burned out and a mount of gold. In the middle of the room was a large gold coffin with a star made of diamonds in the middle. A beam of light hit down on the coffin, making the thing glow all the time. But that's not what they were looking at. Over the coffin, floating and ethereal, was a young woman with long, flowing black hair and pale skin. Her eyes were glowing white and she wore nothing, but a simple white dress. 
"Hello I am..." She stops, seeing them in shock and looking at her ghost form. Sighing, she crosses her arms in annoyance. "Would you stop looking at me like that!? I'm trying to save your lives assholes!"
"Oh crap, you are real!" Scorpio said, falling backwards at her words. "I thought I was hallucinating. Geez I'm sorry! I just never expected you to actually be able to talk."
"Oh really? How rude! I've been dead for so long and this is the way I'm treated? Maybe I should've stayed dead!" The girl yelled, getting angrier by the second. "I didn't have to come back and help you out. I could've made you not have come here at all!"
"Well let's be honest ma'am, we never wanted to come here in the first place. You kinda lead us here and convinced us to listen to you. We literally could've avoided you." Nova said, making the ghost blush in embarrassment. 
"Well then I guess this was my bad then. I'm sorry for yelling at you." The ghost admitted, rubbing the back of her neck. "Haven't really talked with people in such a long time. In fact, I haven't seen a female in a long time too." She pressed her hands against Comet's cheeks and smiled. "Nice to meet you now."
Comet waved her hands in front of her and grimaced. "I don't do ghost hands sweetie. Kinda freaked out right now."
"Hey, so why did you posses me? Did you have a purpose to lead us all here?" Scorpio asked her, feeling a bit used now.
"Yes, I did leave you here. I am named Eve and I'm from the planet you call Earth. I came to this planet for a project experiment so secretive that no one remembers it...or me." The girl landed on the ground, walking in front of the coffin. "It's funny really, a planet who had dreams of sending man into space sends a woman to do so. I have little memories of my family or even if I had one. They brainwashed me, strapped me in, and sent me into a wormhole. Who knows what my life had been before the fall? Before my untimely death?"
"Wait...the project you mentioned..." Comet started to say, before bringing out her tablet and typing onto the screen. "I have information on Planet Earth since it's destruction years prior."
"Wait...Earth is destroyed? How did that happen?" Eve asked, her eyes wide with despair. "How long have I been dead? What year is it?"
"Well...we are almost to the 2200s sooner or later. We've been away from our colonies for awhile now." Scorpio said, seeing the look on her face. "So how long have you've been.." His voice drifted off when he saw the look of horror on her face.
"2200s....I've been stranded on this planet in space for over 300 hundred years!" Eve screamed, looking at them. "That's impossible! I've only been dead for 60 years! How does time flow on this planet?"
"Either time flows faster than what we've been used to or this planet is slower than our time flow." Nova relayed, suddenly getting why she was scared. "Does that mean the longer we are on this planet, the more we lessen and age!"
"Found it! The experiment that ended space travel on Earth!" Comet exclaimed, causing everyone to look over her shoulder. "It was called Project G.E.N.E.S.I.S! It was supposed to be the way we change space travel forever as it allowed them to send a person through a wormhole and see if they survived. A young girl named Genesis was sent into the wormhole as a young child against her will. They did various experiments on her body, making her a little unsteady for space travel. They went with the experiment anyways and it ended the space program entirely. The girl's family was sent into depression and did everything they could to find her. But to no avail..."
Eve was silent before she starting sobbing. Scorpio watched as she covered her face, golden tears raining down her face. He felt really bad for her that not only did she have no idea where she came from, but she would never go back. Her family was dead, her planet was in ruins, and she was dead on an unknown planet. That in itself was horrible! He wished he could hug her, but she was, well, a ghost.
"I'm sorry Eve or Genesis. I wish we could've done something to help you out." Scorpio said, getting a teary eyed look from the ghost girl.
"You can do one thing for me." She said, rising from the ground and pointing at her coffin. "Either bring my body back to Earth so that I can die with the remains of my ancestors or burn my body to a crisp. I rather die on my home planet than on the one that killed me. This planet is a nightmare and I wish to leave it."
"Why? What's wrong with this planet?" Comet asked, her voice showing some fear.
"This planet is full of men, and they believe that any female that lands on their planet is a goddess. But the leaders of these lands have a secret power that allow them to change into hideous beast! And when they do this, they're unstoppable and will kill you if they see you trying to take their goddess. And from what I've been spying on you, your little friend is in danger."
______________________________________
How dare someone input a filler chapter!
I will make them rue the day they were born!
Anyways, I apologize in advance. The next chapter will have more character development...