In The Garden of Eden

*Welcome back dear readers to another exciting chapter of this thrilling space odessey! You are in for a special treat tonight/today as I wrote this chapter to get the plot rolling and to give hints to that ever so asked question (Which is getting quite tiresome) of how these people reproduce! Why is that an important question? Do you guys really care how they make babies? You are odd, but I like odd! Scorpio fans are going to like this chapter a lot! 
Enjoy the show folks! Also, in the comments, tell me who your favorite character is!
____________________________________

"Alright Scorpio, you can throw the switch!"
There was a loud humming noise as the machine was activated. You stood by Scorpio, his hand intertwined in your own. His cheeks were flushed red as he watched your eyes sparkle at the massive machine in the room. This was only the second day at Horizon Academy and they had sneaked into the science lab to check out the super telescope. It had been just installed the second the academy re-opened months before and only certain students and staff could use it. (Y/N) squealed as the telescope swiveled around, trying to pin-point locations of various planets.
"Seems that the machine is programmed to find any planet you input in the control pad!" You said, your fingers hovering over the keyboard. "We could explore any facet of the universe with this thing! Imagine the possibility!"
Scorpio shifted uncomfortably, but nodded in return. "I guess that looks cool. You really want to go into space one day, don't you?"
"All my life I was told that my place would be where I lived, to stay on the Lunar colony. But ever since I got my scholarship, I'm taking the initiative to go explore as much as I can until the day I die!" 
"I think any place where you are is where I want to be." Scorpio whispered to himself, his eyes only staring at your backside as you worked on the coordinates. Suddenly, he felt the ground move as the telescope aimed itself into the western hemisphere of the lab. "What are you doing?"
"I'm looking for your home planet silly! Don't you miss where your family is?" You said, making him smile softly. "And one day, I'm gonna visit it! Maybe you can show me around Scor!"
Scorpio blushed and looked away from your face. "I would be delighted to show you around."
___________________________________
Character data analysis: Scorpio
Personality: Helpful, loyal, brave, kindhearted, a bit sensitive, shy
Species: Zodius
Family: Scorpius Vintax (Father), Lyra Vintax (Mother), Carina Vintax (Younger Sister)
Stationed: Zodius, Desert Quadrant (Formerly), Terra Venture, Lunar Colony, Sector 5
Position: Major
Schooling: Milky Way Elementary of Zodius and Horizon Training Center of Planet X
Little experience in space travel or exploration
Crew: Captain Astra Nova, Dr. Halley Comet, Cadet (Y/N) (L/N)
___________________________________
"WELCOME BACK OH MIGHTY GODDESS!"
You awkwardly waved at the massive crowd of males and smiled a bit. You were not used to all this attention from the other sex and it was definitely showing. The only male she hung out with was Scorpio and even he was a bit shy too. They both confided with each other based on their action alone. So being in front of a large crowd made her feel out of place.
"Hey! You're doing great!" Viridian cheered, clapping his hands beside you. "You must be a natural at this! How do you stay so clam and collected?"
"I'm not! I'm freaking out on the inside!" You shouted through gritted teeth. "I've never done this in front of a large crowd before!"
"Get used to it sweetheart because this is your new life!" Westar said from behind you, gazing at your body. "Unless you want me to help you out with-"
"Not another word from you whelp." Borealis snapped, his cold eyes glaring at the dusty boy. "The last thing she needs is your hands on her body, tainting her with filth."
"Oh I'll show you filth pretty boy!" Westar yelled, taking out his guns. "If it weren't for the crowd of people, I would've blasted you to oblivion!"
Corona sighed as he made his way towards your nervous body. His eyes darted down to your hand, seeing the ring still firmly on your finger. This proved that he was the real man to be in your life! You hadn't even noticed the ring on your finger! He edged his way closer, his ringed hand about to close on yours.
"What do you think you're doing flame boy?" Westar grabbed his hand, looking at the ring. He grinned. "Well this is amusing. Did you make this yourself?" He ripped the ring from his finger and examined it.
"Oh wow..." You said in awe. The ring was exceptionally beautiful with it's fire rubies and gold band. Your eyes were instantly mesmerized by the detailing and it made you smile. "You must've worked so hard on this!"
"I-I-It was nothing!" Corona said, looking at the floor. "I just wanted to make something precious for my future wife."
"Well whoever she is, I hope she enjoys it!" You looked around in the crowd. "Speaking of females, where are they? Are they still around somewhere or are they at home?"
There was silence as the males gave her a confused look.
"What are you talking about? There are no females or beautiful ladies like you!" Viridian said, leaning over the balcony. "This planet is a male dominated society!"
"That's a whole lot of testosterone..." You said, walking down the winding staircase to the sacred garden. "So how do you reproduce?"
Borealis cleared his throat. "Reproduction has always been a secret rite among our people. Babies appear in the Grand Temple of the Goddess where the Grand Priest brings them out. Usually the first country to hear the news gets the child, but in certain cases where the child is born with special "abilities", they are brought to the royal palace to be part of the family. I was fortunate enough to not have any competition for the throne."
"That really doesn't explain where they come from..." You sighed, finding yourself in front of the large gates. "I guess I'll ask Polaris later. Now I guess I have to cleanse myself in the gardens."
The gates open slightly, a powerful voice emanated from the inside. 
"COME FORTH INTO THE GARDEN OF EDEN, BUT BRING ONLY ONE TO GUIDE YOU!"
"Huh? Bring only one what?" You asked the voice, not expecting it to come back at you.
"ONLY ONE OF THE SUITORS CAN ENTER WITH YOU!"
"Oh...that's what you meant." You said in a soft voice. You turned to face the boys, who were all giving you equal stares. "So...who wants to come in?"
Transmission interrupted...
Which boy should you pick?
To be continued...