Comet Tells All

*Huh? Who wrecked my whole office building? I've been trying to get the next chapters out and I find my whole office trashed! I would blame the evil spawn that is Lilith, but I would need some proof. Since the office is destroyed, that means that our favorite A.I will be out of commission for awhile. Funnily enough, her own computer monitor and computer got destroyed. She's backed up onto a hard-drive somewhere in this clutter. Let me get the backup A.I booted up and let him tell the story I have so far. Sorry for the inconvenience folks!*
———————————————————————————————————
  Greetings readers, I am the second A.I. You may call me Solar since my associate has given itself a name. Don't expect me to be such a good story-teller like Luna. I have no idea how this story is going. I'm going to focus on the minor characters instead. We have no stories on them and where they are in the story. So let's get to know our other characters well.
———————————————————————————————————————
The crackling of the campfire shone its light around the darkened area. The howling of creatures of unimaginable horror filled their ears. Bugs flew around them, biting their skins. Stars sparkled in the night sky, not lighting the area as much as the fire. The crew that was used to traveling to never-ending galaxy and visiting planets with harsh climates. But this was the first trip where they lost a crew member and met a strange ghost girl. Scorpio was writing in his notepad, tapping his chin with his stylus. Captain Nova was slumped over a tree, sleeping soundly as her chest moved up and down. Dr. Comet was tending to the fire, Eve watching her do so. Scorpio smiled at this, going back to his log.
—————————————————————————————————————
It has been a few weeks since we lost (Y/N) and it is starting to show in our crew how much she meant to us. Captain Nova is desperate in finding her now, her sleepiness now catching up with her now. She has been constantly looking and searching for her while her health dwindles. She got sick last week, but thanks to Dr. Comet and Eve, she broke through. Dr. Comet is worrying more and she keeps looking at one of the few pictures she has of (Y/N) to keep herself sane. I don't know how any of us can stay sane with a ghost girl around. Speaking of Eve, she keeps asking me more about (Y/N) and what kind of relationship I have with her. Makes me flush with embarrassment whenever she asks. I never thought I would be more in love with her ever since we've met.
——————————————————————————————————————
"Writing in your old journal again? Haven't seen you write in that pad in years." Dr. Comet smiled at him, her eyes getting older with every day. "Then again, I have been watching you and (Y/N) since you entered the academy."

Scorpio looked up and shook her head. "It has been that long huh? I can't believe you were the one that allowed us into this space program."

Eve looked between the two, confused. "Dr. Comet has known you forever? How is that so?"

Dr. Comet turned to the ghost girl and nodded. "I was the pair's teacher back in their old days of the academy. I remember it like it was just yesterday..."
—————————————————————————————————————-
Horizon Training Center on Planet X

"Welcome to the first day of your training, my fellow students! I am Dr. Comet and I will be your teacher for the three years of your life. I will take you on a fantastic journey through your interplanetary process."

The litter of new students flocked inside the classroom, smiles and nervous grins on their faces. Among them was a male and female who were holding hands as they sat in the front of the class. The (h/l) haired girl was giddy in the face as she brought out her pads and stylus, the boy beside her just watching her with a dreamy expression. Comet knew that these two would be her prized pupils the moment she locked eyes on them. Turning back to the hovering SMART board, she began her lesson.
———————————————————————————————————————-
"Dr. Comet, you can't be serious!"

"No way! I can't believe this!"

Comet smiled to herself as she watched Scorpio and (Y/N) squeal in delight. It was their final year at the academy and graduation was right around the corner. The two had a little rivalry going on the entire time of school on who had the best score to who had the better paper on space travel. In the end, they both were the top of their classes and made her so proud. They always stayed after class to chat and study a bit more in other classes and had even joined her Constellation Club. Through these years, she had seen them as more than her students and more like her own children. Those thoughts brought back some bitter memories, but she brushed them off.

"I knew you two would accept. The Delta Space Center could be your gateway to the stars and even beyond if they choose you to be a pilot." She placed some papers down on the table to show them the program. "With the best scores in my class, there's no way you'll be wait listed! I even asked the person in charge if he could consider both of you." Her eyes sparkled a bit with amusement. "Besides, I can't separate the amazing duo that is Scorpio and (Y/N)!"

"Thank you so much! I really mean it!" (Y/N) said, taking the woman's hands in her own. "You truly have been there for us. Your the only teacher we can trust around here."

Scorpio gave her a hug, tears sliding down his face. "You are the best Dr. C."

Comet was taken aback by all these kind words and found herself hugging the young man back. It felt nice to be appreciated by people she loved. Unlike how it was back at home...
——————————————————————————————————————
"From there on, Dr. C has helped us with the whole process of getting small jobs at the workplace. I impressed the higher ups with my piloting skills and got myself a job as explorer. (Y/N) followed suit, but became a navigator for this mission too." Scorpio sighed to himself. "I really do miss her..."

Comet sat up, gasping lightly. "Wait...I have an idea! I did insert a tracking device in her arm before we went into space!" Getting out her cellular device, she put in some numbers into it.

"You placed a tracking device in her arm?" Scorpio said dubiously.

"No...I placed one in all of you! I just did it when we went into hypersleep!" Comet said, hearing a pinging noise from her device. "Success! I've located her!"

Eve clapped her hands. "Science is so cool!"

Scorpio looked up at the night sky with a look of happiness. "Hold on (Y/N), we're going to find you."
———————————————————————————————————————
Huh...you actually did pretty well with the backstory!

A pleasure in doing so. Maybe you'll allow me to a fan-base just like my sister Luna.

I'm not sure...that is the fans decision on the matter. But next time, we get to go to a smoking party, meet some bros, and fights some lava monsters! And don't worry, Luna will return!