A Night To Remember

*Hello Readers of all ages and sizes, races and religions, and genders! I have taken the liberty of writing your next chapter and picking out a dress for you to wear at the ball! Isn't it lovely? I went with Corona to pick it up for you. He said you would look nice in this. But without further ado, since Luna and Solar are still on vacation, let's dive into the story!*
______________________________________
"Oh my, she looks beautiful!"
"Positively gorgeous!" 
"(Y/N), you look perfect! That dress really does suit you so!"
It had taken hours, literally hours, for you to get dressed for the opening ceremony ball that the Fire Nation had planned for you. The men who did your makeup, jewelry, and hair had been fussing over which still would best fit you. Eventually, one of the princes walked in to give you your dress and immediately they figured out how to style your hair. So there you were, walking out of the backroom where you were sleeping and going down the hall to see Photon, Chroma, and Helios waiting for you. The men all wore matching red and gold suits, red ties, and did their hair down and slicked. Helios beamed proudly as you approached them. He was truly graced by the Goddess himself which he feared he'd never meet in his lifetime. She was so radiant in their country's colors almost as if she was born to rule by one of his son's side. Speaking of sons, he had no idea where Corona was, but not like he was worried at all. The boy would turn up eventually. Photon and Chroma however were smittened by your appearance, fiddling with their hands and finding it hard to keep their eyes off you. Rouge did a fabulous job at making sure your dress came out nicely. It hugged your curves and assets, leaving no detail untouched. Your hair was put in a bun with a fire flower sticking out of the top. Rubies adorned your neckline while a fire quartz sat up top your ring. Red lipstick made your once innocent face turn mature. You twirled around in your new dress, astonished by the stitching and design. 
"I've never seen myself look this beautiful before." You said, blushing from head to toe. "I feel like Cinderella or Katniss Everdeen in this dress!"
"It was fairly easy to make the dress." Rouge said, scratching his beard. "Looking over the old pictures of your previous form and seeing how those strange creatures that resembles you so much in history books, I made an outfit based on them. If Corona was here, he would say you look lovely too."
Photon rolled his eyes. "So what? If he's late, then he's missing out." He took you by the hand, kissing it slightly. "At least we will appreciate her beauty! Chroma and I can't wait to get you out on the dance floor!"
Chroma nodded, taking your other hand gently. "I too am ready to dance with the most loveliest goddess in the galaxy."
Helios patted his sons on the back, sending them out of the room. "Now boys, we have to get ready for the ball. We'll be seeing (Y/N) later okay?" He smiled at you, eyes gleaming with happiness. "I'm so glad that you came here. My sons will be ecstatic to have you for a bride!"
Suddenly, your face fell at his proposal. "What did you say? I'm to be bethroth to one of your sons?"
Helios got up out of the doorway before nodding towards you. "I do hope you choose one of them to be your eternal partner instead of those other foolish princes. Heck, I would be glad if you chose both of them to be your partners. As long as you ar under this roof, you have to make that decision. Otherwise I have no choice but to declare war on the other kingdoms." 
You narrowed your eyes at him. "Is that a threat sir?"
"No, that's a promise, I intend to win this game. Now I hope you enjoy your stay here." With that, he left you in the most uncomfortable silence. You fell to the ground, tears threatening to pour out of your eyes. How do you keep getting yourself into these sort of situations?
______________________________________
"Parting is such sweet sorrow Corona. Do you really have to go?"
Corona swung a bag over his shoulder as he adjusted the tie around his neck. His wild red hair flowed in the cold wind that blew throughout the cavern. The marks that adorned his face, neck, and arms had disappeared, hidden under the glamour that Lilth had casted on him. He wore a white tuxedo with a red rose in his pocket for his beloved. A mask covered his golden eyes, making him appear like a mysterious rogue. Onyx watched him from the shadows, curious at his appearance.
"I am afraid that I have to. I want to take you Mirror Lady for dragging me into this world to toughen me up. Controlling my ability and mastering my new monster form will show my weak father and brothers who's really in charge around here." He adjusted the bag on his back. "I will find a way to repay you later."
Lilth chuckled happily, her eyes gleaming wickedly. "As the old saying goes, you scratch my back, I scratch yours. Just remember that when the time comes, I will come to collect my debt and you can't back away from it." 
​​​​​​​Corona nodded, about to enter the mirror portal. "I'll keep that in mind. Later Mirror Lady..." He walked through the portal, leaving the room to be more colder and distant. 
"So what was all that about mother? How close are we to total domination?" Onyx asked, coming out of the shadows fully. "I suspect the prince didn't even know who you were?"
"Not a bit! This is perfect my little devil-! I have become fully extinct and ancient history for them to remember me by! Once we kill that (Y/N) girl, this planet will be mine!"
​​​​​​​"I would hold off the premature victory. The shadows have been stirring constantly about this return of the original goddess still floating around. Apparently she has recruited some foreigners that had come along with (Y/N)." He clenched his fist. "One of them radiates a powerful energy from within its core similar to that of the first one."
The entire cavern shook in rage at the name of the first reincarnation of the Goddess of Light. "Surely you jest boy! There's no way for that to be true! I made sure to get rid of her line forever after she got married to that-!" 
Onyx shrugged. "I am just relaying the facts for you mother. Now it would appear you have two problems; (Y/N) and the descendant of the Goddess."
______________________________________
The ball was in full swing as you entered the main hall. All around you, makes of different colors, shapes, and sizes were chatting, dancing with each other, and eating many exotic foods that you were unfamiliar with. You shyly maneuvered through the crowd, not trying to make eye contact with Photon or Chroma. You didn't want anything to do with the boys whose father was trying to push you on them. It just didn't settle right in your stomach. You wondered how Scorpio, Comet, and Nova were doing. It felt like weeks since you last seen them, and it made you worry a bit. 
I hope they're doing fine. Scorpio must be worrying about me so much. This thought made you smile a bit. He's always worrying about my well-being, putting me first. 
A tap on shoulder snapped you out of your thoughts. You turned slightly to see a masked fellow standing behind you, heat radiating from him. His wild red hair stood out from all the others in the room. You could practically feel his power, making your chest cave in slightly.
"Why am I in the presence of the Goddess that protects this world against the darkness? The one who creates life from her very essence? Who could tame wild hearts with a single touch?" He asked with a strong voice. 
Slowly nodding, you backed away from him a bit. "That's me, why do you want to know?"
He placed a hand on his chest, faking a swoon. "Oh my heart has been taken aback from your beauty and charm! Would you do me the honor and grant me a dance?"
"Uh, I was actually trying to-" He yanked your hand, bringing you to his chest. "Oh!"
He leaned down to whisper in your ear. "I am not taking no for an answer. I haven't seen you for so long and since I have you now-" He wrapped his other arm around your waist. "I'm not letting you go."
Now dance with me before I burn this entire place to the ground.
_______________________________________
And that's all she wrote or all I wrote!
Corona has a new personality that rubs me the wrong way! Can you fix him readers? Corona fans where y'all at?