Men Are Easily Manipulated

*Greetings readers! Do not despair for I am alive! Also, Luna is back in business baby! She is running properly after that little bug in the system last time. Anyways, get ready for the next chapter!*
______________________________________
Greetings everyone, Luna here and I am back for good.
The virus tried to get rid of all the rest of the story and ruin the ending. Luckily, we managed to track down the virus and rid it for good. Thank goodness for modern day future technology! After all this, I'm starting to understand you humans a bit more. Truly you guys have been too good to me. But I don't want to ramble too long or else you'll miss your precious story. Maybe I should create my own story like the author about an A.I in space!
Oh and you wanted to see what happened to poor Corona? I can provide the footage!
___________________________________
Corona looked up tiredly, feeling his energy going down.
He would've blown the door down if he was at his full potential and feeling refreshed. The worst part about this is how he couldn't unlock the door no matter how much he tried. He had no tears left to cry as he laid on the door. His hair was disheveled, clothes were slightly ripped, and he could feel himself getting more tired. The poor prince could do nothing but wait until probably after you were gone before he got out. He thought about you more now, making him smile lightly. Your (h/c) hair, luscious lips, and kind personality made him feel warm inside. You were his light in the darkness of his life. Whenever he felt like giving up, he had you and his mentor Rouge to make him feel better about himself.
"Look at me..." He said aloud, crawling over to the prayer table. "I'm so weak that I can't defend myself. I'm always doing what I'm told and never get enough time for myself to sleep. I let my brothers walk over me. Then the girl of my dreams and prayers comes into my life to give me hope and maybe be my wife. I would've showered her with all the love and affection like I read in those books all long ago. But now I will never get to tell her I love her." He held a picture he had taken the day of your inauguration. "I'm so sorry (Y/n)..."
A tinkling laugh echoed around the room, making Corona jump in fear. He scrambled away from the prayer table as the mirror that was above the whole station glowed ominously. Lilith appeared in the mirror, her eyes glowing red and her purple hair cascaded down her back. She grinned at him.
"Hello Prince Corona...I see your in a tight bind." She joked, ready to twist this prince like the others. "Why are you locked in here when you should be waiting for your precious goddess."
Corona blinked at the woman in the mirror before remembering who she was. In the ancient text, his ancestors fought against a girl who appeared in the shadows and inside mirrors that ended all female life on the planet. "I know who you are..."
Lilith blinked in surprise before breaking out in a grin. "Oh really? Tell me, who do you think I am?"
"I am not aware if your name, but I do know who you are." Corona stood up, putting on a brave face. "You are the terror that haunts the night. The one who brought upon the downfall of the female race. The one with hair as dark as your heart and wears a face of innocence."
Lilith was taken aback by all of her own titles. "Huh? I wasn't aware that some no name prince knew who I was. You are going to be much tougher to manipulate then..."
"Don't even think about messing with my mind Lilith of Darkness!" Corona shouted, energy surging through his body once more. "I will not be pushed around anymore by anyone! So I am not letting you get into my head!"
"What! I thought..." Lilith growled loudly as she made the whole place shake. Then an idea popped into her head as she grinned maliciously. "Then I feel so bad to tell you the bad news."
"What bad news?" Corona asked cautiously, not trusting what she had to say.
"I'm afraid that your precious beloved Goddess is dead." Lilith said with fake sorrow. "I just saw her carriage crash off the side of the road and made her fall to her death! Since I have no solid body, I could do nothing but watch her die with a smile on her face."
Corona felt his heat shatter in a million pieces, making him fall down on his knees. Many emotions swirled within his head as he thought of you on the ground, bloodied and dying. His body started to tremble as lava spilled out his mouth and tears out of his eyes. Lilith watched as his whole body started bursting into flames. Corona cried out in sorrow and started transforming into something more monstrous. Lava covered his entire body, making the room melt under the heat he was resonating. To Lilith, he looked like he was melting into nothing more than a puddle. But even she knew what monster she placed inside his body.
"Oh poor sweet Corona...you may have toughen up as a man, but your mind is so easily broken." Lilith smirked, using her dark magic to open the door. "But not to worry, my little monster, you will get your revenge on the ones who broke you. In fact, why don't you go and kill them all!"
The monster that was formally Corona rose from the large puddle of molten lave with a look of grief and anger. It smiled, letting more of the hot rocks fall from his mouth.
"They will pay for taking her away from me and letting her die! I will destroy them all!"
_____________________________________
(Y/n) groaned as she felt her head throbbing from the pain of the carriage crash. It was so random how the thing ran into something big and menacing causing the whole thing to tip over. All she remembered was someone or something loomed over her and then she was carried away. Blinking her eyes open, she saw that she was in a dark and cold place. Looking down, she was wearing a sleeveless black dress and matching slippers. She was also sleeping in a large bed from the soft feeling underneath her. Before she could wonder how she got there, a loud groan came form beside her. Her eyes darted down to see a sleeping male with long black hair sleeping soundly.
Okay, I'm alive, someone dressed me, and there's a male sleeping next to me. This could only mean one thing...
"I'M NOT A VIRGIN ANYMORE!" She shrieked, making the male next to her wake up.
______________________________________
Sorry readers, there's no more story for today. But can you believe what has happened here? Corona is a lava monster, you are sleeping with some strange man, and Lilith is manipulating everyone! As an A.I, I can't do much in that department, but maybe you guys can help us out? Who knows what might happen next!