Trust shatters

3rd person

'Adrien truth or dare?'

'uh truth.'

'who would be the girl you could date in this room?'

'this room?' he seemed to consider it for a while and then looked at Marinette. 'I think it would be Marinette. she's really kind to everyone- including me.'

she blushed and he offered a smile. 'Niño truth or dare?' he asked

'truth dude'

'have you ever given Alya a hickey?' 

I and Alya blushed. who knew Adrien had some mischief in him!

'on occasions...' he blushed and muttered. we all hooted loudly and Chloe elbowed Alya, who sat their smiling uncontrollably.

'Marinette truth or dare?'

'choose dare Mari! its boring with all truths...' Kim said.

'fine- dare.'

'kiss Nathaniel. i would've originally told you to kiss Adrien, but seeing that this poor guy still needs some...' 

I'm okay! Adrien wanted to shout. what are you saying Niño please! no! stop her. 

Marinette didn't move from her stop. 'what?'

she stood up shakily,  her death glare never left Niño and she bent down. Adrien's whole world came crashing down. 

I didn't kiss Diane- you shouldn't kiss him! 

then, to his great relief a crash sounded. and then to his worry, Alix's home bursted apart.

a few minutes before

'i give you the power of creation, ladybug!' hawkmoth boomed to an akumatised Diane. she was beyond humilated- and she only want a thing. revenge. and to prove that she was the real ladybug.

'yes hawkmoth.' and when the purple smoke settled around her, she looked exactly like ladybug.

she released a powerful monster into the air, that bursted Alix's home apart.

now

'is everyone ok?' Diane  (looking like ladybug) asked.

'Diane is that you?' Ivan, Myleene, rose and Juleka asked.

'yes. that's me. you all need to get out now.' she said urgently.

Marinette saw Adrien's eyes budge. she was confused herself. she was here. Tikki was in her purse right now and she was wearing her miraculous- the earrings. 

the monster shooted a giant fireball over them and Adrien grabbed Marinette's waist and dodged it. she fell on top of him- but there wasn't any time to romance. they both got up. unfortunately, two grips of rope caught them and hurled them across the sky. they never let go of each others hands.

'ahhhh' they shouted as they fell onto a hard surface. ropes bound them separately attached to the wall. 

when Marinette opened her eyes, she noticed Adrien calling her name multiple times. she must have lost consciousness.

'are you ok?' he cried.

'yes.' she nodded lightly.

next to her she saw a nail on the wall. 

'Adrien, listen to me carefully,'

he nodded. moments later he somehow managed to free his bound hands. at the last second, the nail broke away from the wall leaving Marinette attached. the monster came back.