right and wrong

'I wish...I wish Mari were here right now.' he spoke slowly.

oh chat! 

i smiled at him. 'listen now, we have a very little time. Adrien, i don't wish to fight your father, and nor do i wish for you to fight your own dad. why not you talk to him? peacefully.'

'yeah yeah like Gabriel Agreste- hawkmoth would do it!' chimed Plagg. i shushed him.

'its...worth a shot.'

'let me help you out of the ropes first!'

i tried for a long time to loosen them,  but with no avail. 'they're too tight!'

'why dont you use your power?' i asked adrien, but then noticed he wouldnt be able to touch his bounds, as his hand was held away from his body.

i took a deep breath, trying to figure something out. 

'i-have a plan. you must trust me.' 

'are you kidding? I trust you with my life!'

'tikki, spots off!'

my instant action was to look at my kitty. uh- he had his eyes closed.

'i wont peep, milady!' he swore.

i cupped his cheeks with my palms. 'open your eyes, kitty chat.'

'are you...?' rest of his words drowned as i kissed him- slowly.

'm-marinette!' he whispered. and then opened his eyes ever so slowly.

'its its really you! i-i have no words- i mean- oh mari i missed you.' 

i kissed him again, passionately. his lips fit perfectly against mine. 'i love you Adrien. i cant believe i fell in love with two boys in my whole of lifetime- and both times with you.'

'the same goes for me...' he whispered. 

'we did it once and we could do it again. together.' i said, 'just the difference is i was the one in bounds then.' i laughed.

'yeah...the first time i failed you.' he looked down.

'and the last, right kitty?'

'yes.' he spoke and smiled. 'once we escape from here, I'll never let go of you!'

'how cute!' tikki giggled.

'uh c'mon you're all making me sick. whined plagg

i smiled, then hardened and stood up. 'now, time to defeat hawkmoth!'

'i would do anything for you.'

'plagg i want chat noir's ring.' i said as i took out my earrings and tikki held them. 

'what are you planning, marinette?' tikki squeaked.

i placed the ring on my finger. 'you'll see.' 

'plagg claws out!' i transformed into lady noir.

'you look beautiful.' adrien gasped.

i laughed. 'cataclysm!' i shouted and destroyed his bounds, and helped him stand up. 

'you should not transform...' i shivered, seeing his weakened state.

'and leave you to battle alone? no way.'

'tikki spots on!' he said and Mr. bug stood next to me.

hawkmoth approached just then. i took out my staff and took my position.

'ahh i see.' he spoke. 'whose side are you on Adrien?' he said while looking straight at him.

i turned to look at him. how was he supposed to choose between his own father and love?!

'I'm at the side of what's right, father.'

'you think I'm not right?'

'i no longer know what you are! how am I supposed to know weather what you're doing is for my good?'

'that's a valid point, son, but you have to trust your father.'

'how can I trust you anymore?' he whispered, a tear leaked his eyes, and my heart ached. 

'if that's the only way you could trust me with your miraculous,' he said, 'let me show you.'

'don't, adrien...it must be a trick!' i warned, not letting go of the staff.

'no, ladybug. he's my father, after all. weather he loves me or not, I know he wouldn't actually hurt his son- not intentionally.'

'I- I do love you Adrien!' he said, suddenly meeting his eyes, scared.

'whatever did you want to explain me?' Mr. bug said coldly.

he looked taken a back by his answer, but regained himself as quickly. 

'see this.' he said and clicked a button on a remote. there on the screen was an aisle, and a big box at the very end, covered with flowers. 

Adrien stiffened and dropped hi yoyo. 'mother...'

all the breath left my lungs.