true feelings?

'sometimes I cant just help but compare Marinette to ladybug.' Adrien sighed.

Plagg stiffened. 'wh-what are you saying kid, how can that be...' he laughed, trying to ease the growing tension.

'she's so helpful- and kind- just the way ladybug is. maybe I just think too much.'

no said Plagg in his mind, 'yes you do,' he said aloud.

'you have to ask your father too, remember?'

*

in the Bourgeois manor, Chloe lay on her bed, covering her ears.

she could hear her father and mother arguing downstairs- again! sometimes she just doesn't understand why they even married each other- and she was sick- totally sick listening to their useless -hurting words to each other. especially, her mother. it was better when she stayed away from him. although, she wasn't the girl to show her expressions- or adorations, she secretly, naturally loved them both.

a couple minutes ago she was down, ordering her butcher, when her mother stomped in and offered chloe jewels- to come and stay with her. she was confused, now. her father too came up to her and asked her for a number of clothes, and hair accessories only if she stays with him. and then she ruefully screamed to shut them both and came up.

her eyes blinded with tears before a dark butterfly captured her yellow blazer.

*

Marinette was ready to go and spend a fair quality time with Adr-her friends. she dialed Alya.

'hey girl, are you ready?' Alya said, cheerfully.

'I think I am,' said Marinette double checking herself. 'is Adrien coming?'

'you're lucky girl! he is-'

rest of her words drowned as an interruption occurred. she glanced out her window- not again!

'Alya! I'll call you back! and ill try to reach their as early as i could- umm there's a little problem here- ah we have a big- very big order and I might have burnt the- umm-'

Alya laughed, 'go now. we would wait for you!'

Tikki flew out from her purse as soon as she disconnected the call, 'you're pathetic in excuses, Marinette!' she laughed.

'I guess so.' she laughed and shrugged.

'Tikki! spots on!' she said and without wasting another minute swung away from her roof.

'mommy! Daddy!' the villain screamed. 'come out. NOW. The voicebinder is waiting!' she didn't get any response, 'or I come in.'

Meanwhile chat noir too reached beside lady bug. 'we need to hurry this up, LB.' he said, 'got some plans.'

Ladybug didn't know why she felt a pang in her chest when she heard chat say this. He never missed a moment to be with me, she thought, what changed!

'sure. The shorter the better.' they nearer the villain.

'Chloe.' they exclaimed at once

'you mean voicebinder?' said the villain

'try to find where the akuma is.' Ladybug said.

'ill bind both your mouths. Scream at each other now, say you hate each other. Tell me to choose between you both. Go on let's see now.' She went inside her manor and rested her gaze upon them both. 'here you are. found you' she grinned

'what's that ridiculous costume you are wearing honey' her mother frowned. 'lets go and live alone in...'

From her pocket, the voicebinder revealed a small ball. She threw it at her mom. 'silence'