Bunnix

3rd person pov

ladybug landed on her roof and without wasting any second, pulled out the rabbit miraculous and swung away.

She found Alix in the park, alone feeding the birds.

Ladybug rested directly behind her. 'i need your help.'

They went to a dark ally and took out the rabbit miraculous. 'alix kubdel, here is the miraculous of a rabbit. You would use it for the greater good. Can I trust you?'

She nodded eagerly and transformed. 'fluff clockwise!'

During there short run to the agreste mansion, ladybug explained everything to bunnix.
                                *

'we're back!' Ladybug shouted.

'bunnix will see the future for us, the parallel universe which states what would happen if we succeed to bring Emily agreste back.'

'i will not fail you.' she promised and opened an opening in the room. She paused a second before going inside. 'i think you all will fit in'

They nodded and went inside. It had multiple pictures and time lairs. She placed her hands on one and had it fast forwarded.

Adrien's POV

I looked at the time sphere, hoping to find my answers. I no longer knew what was right and true and what all were lies. It all happened Just so quickly and I mean I still can't process it all at once! My father is hawkmoth. My supposedly dead mother might be alive. Marinette is ladybug. Phew!

I brought myself to look at the screen. There it was-

My father joined mine and Ladybug's miraculous (though I knew no matter what happens, she won't hand her miraculous over to him.) And gained the ultimate power. Sparks were flying everywhere around him.

Bunnix put her hands again on the sphere and the scene skipped.

Now Gabriel agreste stood in front of my mother's grave in the same cellar, along with me and marinette.

'i wish to bring you back to me forever, Emily.' he spoke and at his wish, something bizzare happened.

'rewind' I shouted almost immediately.

She rewinded it and showed it to us, this time at a slower pace.

What happened made ladybug gasp and burry her face in my shoulder. My father turned to look at me, horrified and bunnix shivered.

Because Emily agreste exchanged her position with me, and I rested inside the coffin with my eyes closed. Forever.

Marinette's pov

An equally powerful and adverse effect...

That was what happened. Gabriel wanted to bring back someone really important to him. And so he had to lose someone important.

Bunnix broke the silence. 'should we-'

Mr. Bug cut her off. 'i want to see further.'

Bunnix nodded and skipped a little. I didn't want to see further!

I could see the inside of the agreste mansion. Emily agreste paced inside the big dining hall with tears in her beautiful eyes. Gabriel sat on the chair with his head in his hands.

'i don't believe you Gabriel...how can you do this to your own kid!' she shouted.

'i didn't know Emily...I had no idea this would happen, I just wanted to bring you back.'