III

three.

(—true art)

Winter sauntered down the stairs into the kitchen finding Tsunami, a person with whom she found it bearable to talk with, "Hello Tsunami, I thought I would let you know that Kakashi is up." 

The young women smiled putting the plate she had been drying away. "Thank you, I will go check up on him. Would you mind getting more of that healing medicine you made?" Winter nodded once and walked over to where her cloak was hanging up, unzipping a small pocket she extracted a small vial of liquid in it. Slowly walking back up the stairs she came across a young boy yelling at her temporary team.

"A hero?" The boy scoffed, "There is no such thing as a hero."  

Naruto jumped to his feet, "What did you just say?" He yelled at the little boy. "

If you don't want to die, then go home." The little boy answered before brushing past Winter.

"Inari where are you going?" Tsunami asked softly, concern etched into her graceful features.

"I'm going to go watch the ocean." With those words, Inari dashed away. 

"Wow, what a little ray of sunshine." Winter's words were laced thick with sarcasm as she stepped into the room walking up to Tsunami. "Here." She handed the women the vial before walking over to the wall and leaning back against it watching everyone with hooded eyes.

Tsunami walked over to Kakashi, uncapping the vial before giving it to him. "Drink this." 

Kakashi nodded before hesitantly downing it in one gulp. To his surprise, it tasted like mint, not some bitter taste. Standing up with ease he took the crutches Tsunami offered him, not wanting to be rude. "Well now that we know Zabuza is alive let's go train." Naruto was the first one to dash out fist pumping the air, shortly after Sakura and Sasuke followed. Winter glided over to the door and down the steps silently.

***

"YOU WANT US TO CLIMB A TREE?" Naruto shouted making Winter rub her ears in annoyance. 

"Yes, but with no hands." Was Kakashi's calm reply. 

"EHHHH?!" Naruto was shocked when his sensei calmly walked up the nearest tree and hung upside down. 

"Chakra control, each and every one of you needs to know this. Then you will be able to use jutsus properly." 

"Tch, really? I have to do this again." Winter muttered. 

"Oh yeah? If you're so great why don't you show us how?" Naruto scoffed at the girl. Rolling her eyes Winter just walked forward and up the tree vertically. Once she reached the top she turned around and jumped off ignoring the yells of surprise. Doing three front flips she added chakra around her legs so that way she didn't break them, landing softly.

"I am going to go train and do something that will actually help me against Zabuza," Winter told Kakashi and she disappeared into the woods.  

Kakashi sighed, wondering why she was acting the way she was. He knew Inazuma had said that Winter would've been against being put in a new team, but that only brought forth a torrent of questions.

What exactly happened to her team? 

Why was it disbanded?

Where did her scar come from?