Winter's Memories ~ Chi-kun and Sasu-baka

The little girl giggles happily, her cheeks still slightly a little cubby from her baby years. The five year old raises her arms, "Up Chi-kun!" There's a soft sigh though most could tell the raven haired boy didn't mind. He picks her up, poking her forehead gently. "What are you going to say next time Yuki?" Yuki smiles cheekily and her eyes morph into that of a cute puppy dogs. "Pwease Chi-kun." The twelve year old chuckles softly, "Ah yes just like that." She grins widely and wraps her arms around his neck. "I wanna visit Aunty!" The usually stoic boy raises an eyebrow, "Pwease?" She adds looking at him pleadingly.

He chuckles and starts walking through the Uchiha Compound, many of the clan members stopping to wave at the two. The little girl is very cheery, her long hair pulled into two cute pigtails. Her eyes were wide with fascination like always and she whispers little random facts to Itachi Uchiha as the two head towards his house.

Even if the facts are particularly interesting or new he acts interested, correcting her every now and then. "No Yuki, tomatoes are not evil apples." Itachi explained calmly walking into his house. "Yes they are!" The little girl argues puffing her cheeks out, "They're really evil and squishy and gross!" Feminine laughter drifts in from the kitchen as Mikoto Uchiha waves her spatula at the two, "Now now you two, continue this another time alright? See Sasuke has been waiting for you to return." Yuki's eyes light up and she wiggles in Itachi's arms. "Sasu-nii?" Itachi gently sets the little girl down who bolts up the stairs, bursting into a room.

"Sasu-nii!" The six year old smiles widely, "Ki-Imoto!" The two pretend to run in slow motion towards each other before hugging tightly, laughing happily. Itachi smiles slightly, amused at the two childrens actions.

Even though the two weren't really related, Sasuke Uchiha and Yuki Ookami had tacked the classic 'older brother' and 'little sister' honorific onto a nickname they made for eachother the first day they met. For some reason the two thought that their dark hair and dark eyes made them siblings, now a year later even though Yuki's eyes had lightened up to the point of being a dark turquoise color, the two still called each other those names.

The two young children were more than happy to play together, Itachi supervising most of the time. However the second he left to go get Shisui Uchiha, his best friend, the two came up with a slightly disastrous plan.

"Say Ki-Imoto?" The young girl looks up from playing with her wolf stuffed animal. "Yes Sasu-nii?" "Doesn't your hair get annoying?" She nods frowning, "It's annoying all the time but Kaa-san won't let me cut it a little." "My Kaa-san cuts my hair all the time, I could cut yours!" He offers. Her eyes brighten up, "Yeah!" She grins and gets up, tugging at Sasuke's hand. "This will be great! But you won't cut it too short right?" He nods, his little face full of determination, "Of course."

The two went into the bathroom, locking the door and brandishing scissors they swiped from the kitchen when Mikoto wasn't looking. Yuki undoes her pigtails, her hair falling to her ribs. She takes a deep breath and grins at Sasuke. "Ready?" He asks taking a piece of her hair. "Ready."

Snip. Snip. Snip.

Black locks of hair float down onto the bathroom floor as Yuki holds perfectly still not wanting to mess up Sasuke. He has a face of utmost concentration as he carefully cuts off almost all of her hair deciding to make her hair look exactly like his. He manages to do the front part perfectly... the back part was definitely questionable. "Finished! Oh wait, I got an idea." He pauses before climbing onto the countertop, looking for some hair gel. Finding some of his mom's, he uses it to carefully spike up the back of her hair.

"Ah, did you cut off to0 much?" She questions looking down at all the hair covering the floor nervously. "Nah, it's perfect!. "Sasuke? Yuki?" Itachi's voice sounds out. "Ready to surprise him?" Yuki nods excitedly. The two grin deviously before linking elbows and walking out. "Yes nii-san?" They reply in sync, tilting their heads to the side while looking at him. Itachi takes one look at Yuki before coughing, "What the hell did you do?"

Her hair was butchered in the back, sticking up in random directions from the gel. Some pieces were longer than others and it looked like an absolute mess. "What do ya mean?" "Have you seen your hair?" She shakes her head and Itachi sighs, grabbing a mirror and handing it to her. Her eyes widen and her mouth drops open in shock.

"AHHHHHHHH!"

That day, citizens and shinobi alike turned their heads towards the mighty Uchiha Compound as death threats screamed into the air at a "Sasu-baka!" echoed throughout the entire village.

I was pretty slow on updating... but it was my birthday this week so I was pretty lazy xD Hopefully you guys liked this little snippet of her past.

ps. I am not certain of the right age gap between Sasuke and Itachi but I assume it is about sixish years...