What a crazy year!!!

After that kiss, it was all i could think about. I would stare at him all the time. God I wanted to kiss him again. I asked Cedric to kiss me like that. We played out the same way it did with Fred. "anything" he said while pulling away. "no" I said disappointed. "I'm sorry y/Nn" he said while kissing me on the cheek and helping me down.

This one time I made quite the ballsey move ( authors note: sorry if I spelled that wrong). I saw Fred and George walking in the hallway. I fixed my tie and walked up to them. "hey guys. Um, can I talk to you Freddy?" I asked, trying to put a worried expression face on. "yeah". I pulled him into an empty classroom locking the door behind me. "what happened y/n, you looked worried". I grabbed his hands and placed it on my waist, while putting mine on his shoulders. "can we please kiss again" I said while pulling myself in. " you don't have to ask me twice" he said while slamming his lips into mine. He then pushed me against the wall while still kissing me. After a bit, I pulled away and said "I have class", while huffing and puffing. "yeah ok" he said while fixing my tie. "we should do this more" Fred claimed while walking out. Yes, yes we should.

Fred and I would pull each other into rooms and make out. I was walking to my dorm when I get picked up. It was Fred, He ran in the opposite direction of my room. We got to his dorm that he shared with George and he put me down. We started to make out as we fell down on the bed we continued to kiss till... "woah!!" We heard as someone opened the door. It was George. "omg, George this isn't what you think it is" I said quickly. "yeah ok" George replied. "let us explain, please?". George sat on his bed as Fred and I sat up straight on Fred's bed. "ok we did kiss, several times" I started. "actually at least once a day" Fred Said, I stepped on his foot. "I knew you two liked each other but I didn't know you were dating" George said. "we aren't" those words that came out of Fred's mouth hit me like the nose of a Boeing jet plane, but worse, and George could see that. "oh ok" George quickly said. "next time lock the door. Oh and by the way y/n, Hermione is looking for you". I got up and walked out with George. We continued walking till we were far away from the dorm. That's when he asked "are you ok?" I responded with a nod and a smile. "yeah". We became much more close after that.

I would tell Hermione about this and the practice kiss that I had with Cedric.

Time jump:
Fred and I were kissing when we started to just lay there in his bed looking up. We fell asleep, me laying in his arms, holding me tight. I wish I could do THAT more often.