Year 4 part 2

"Mhmm" I said while still having Fred's tongue stuck in my mouth. God he was good. He pulled away, I responded with a quick "what happened" while pulling him back in. "are you dating him?" No, no. Not now Fred. "no" I said. "oh ok" he said while pulling me back in. I pushed him away, the moment was over. "what did i do?" He questioned. "nothing just, um... I got to meet someone" he knew I was lying but didn't want to ask about it. I headed my way to the library, in search of a specific someone.

"hey kitty" said m as soon as I walked in. "hey girly, how are ya" I said while walking up and giving her a kiss on the cheek, with a big hug. "good, you?" "I'm good". " what where you doin?" She asked. "or should I say who" she said while looking up from her book. She wasn't looking at me, she was looking at George. "not him" I said under my breath. "I know you dingus, his best friend and brother" damn it, she knew. "what about you" I claimed. "there's no way you didn't get a piece from the main drum" she shot her head up. "what?" Her eyes fell on one person. "you don't want chicken do you? You want a slice of that beautiful red velvet cake, don't cha" it was Ron she was looking at. I don't blame her, Ron was cute, but I like older men. "you can't judge cuz you do too" yes. I just want another part of the same cake.

***
I haven't talked to Fred in a couple of days. After what he pulled I didn't want to. "hey y/n" it was Fred. I was upset, not mad. "hey, how are?". "better if since you are talking to me" bull. "really now" I said as he sat next to me. Our friends had yet to arrive. "maybe we can meet" he said while giving me a hug. He Slipped a peace of paper in the strap of my skirt. He doesn't stop, and I don't want him to. I went up to his ear and whispered "ok". He got up and started to walk away. As someone famously said "I hate to see them go, but I love to see them walk away".

"uhh" I cried out as Fred kissed my neck. He grabbed my neck and kissed me passionately. Fuck. Fuck. I can't. He slipped his free hand up the side of my thigh. He put both his hands on the bottom of my thigh. "jump" I gladly jumped. I could never disobey his wish. He slammed me against a wall, sucking on my neck. It was like he was a vampire, and I was the only person left in the world. I loved it. I started to unbutton his shirt. His six pack just starring at me. I started to unbutton my shirt when he grabbed my hand. Stoping me, "bad girl. You know the rules" I wasn't allowed to touch any part of myself. "I'm sorry daddy I won't". "I will let it slip, this time only ok kitty". He continued.

After our ' makeup make-out' sesh, I think I'm pretty happy.