lets play

"what?" i asked confused towards what he meant. "why have i never met your parents. do you think they might not like me or are you inbaressed by me" shit. SHIT. i didnt want him to think that but what am i going to say, 'no my dad is just an asshole' i cant say that! "look freddie, i love you and thats not going to change. my dad is just not the greatest person and i dont even think he would be interseted in my relationships. but if you want to meet them i can arrange for that, just dont expect him to give a damn about you, ok?" i look at him in the eyes then give him a small peck. "yeah y/n, thats perfect" we continued our shower then when we got out i walked out of the bath room first. after i got dressed i saw fred and george in the hallway, he was already dressed. damn he's quick! "hey y/n, want to play a bit of quidtich with us" said george swinging his arm around my shoulder as i walked past. "yeah lets do it, ima go ask the girls" i walk back into ginnys room and say "hey girls want to play quidtich?". i got a quick "ok" from both girls then we walked out of the room.

when we got there george explianed how we were going to play, "ok lads, we are going to play in two teams, ginnys team and my team. one chasser, one seeker and one keeper, thought that does mean someone is out" hermoine stepped up and said that she would. she didnt really like playing the game, she said it was "too rough" for her. "ok so the teams are ginny, y/n and ron. and my team is harry, fred and i, we clear?" we all nodded inagreement as it seemed fair. "ok lets start" we all got our brooms and started the game.

Hey bitches I know its a bit short but I im writing another chapter and when it comes out y'all will understand why