|| 𝕄𝕀𝕊𝕋 || KNY x TFP CROSSOVER

Remember the book 'Solicitious'? I decided to do a new one with new story and title.

I am sorry for not updating my books for a very long time. One, I couldn't get into my account and second, I feel like my interest in TFP fandom is fading. But, I will try my best to update my books.

So here's the cover,

Description :

!! ᴋɴʏ ᴍᴀɴɢᴀ ꜱᴘᴏɪʟᴇʀ !!

" 𝐈 𝐚𝐦 (𝐘/𝐍 ). 𝐓𝐨𝐤𝐢𝐭𝐨𝐮 (𝐘/𝐍)."

Apparently, the mist hashira not only had a twin brother, but a little sister as well.

And she also had turned into a demon.

Found in a frozen lake, you were raised by Ubuyashiki Kiriya and learnt the Breath of Mist in honor of your brother, Muichiro. Despite being a demon, you had no desire to eat humans and you managed to conquer the sun as well.

But you have no memory of your life with your family and the only thing you remembered was your name and your brothers' names.

To regain back your memory of them, you decided to travel around Japan, hoping to find something that could bring back your memory. When that didn't work, you tried to travel around the world next.

And the next thing you knew, you landed on Jasper, Nevada, and learnt the existence of alien robots.

[ Optimus Prime x OC ]

Kimetsu No Yaiba belongs to Koyoharu Gotogue

Transformer Prime belongs to Hasbro

And I imagine the readers to look like this,

But you guys can decide how you look. It's up to you.