It's all right [ TFP Soundwave X Femme reader ]

Flashback

"Soundwave! Wait up!"

The gladiator stopped walking, turning his helm towards you, who was jogging to him, a slightly worried expression was on your face.

" I just want to say good luck in this match," you said, " it's fight to death right?"

He nodded, as silent as usual. You gave him a shy smile and gave a small comforting pat on his arm, saying, " You know I am about to head to the Elite guard Academy and I..." You paused and then breathed, " I hope you'll still be alive the next time I see you."

Soundwave stared at you for a second. He reached out a servo and poked your forehead with a long digit of his. You took it as a 'yes' sign and beamed.

" Good luck, Soundy!" You turned, walking away before paused again and looked at him, " And be careful!" You called out.

Soundwave stared at you and turned around to head to the fighting area. He would come back to you as always.

Present

You watched in silent as the sun was setting down, creating a mix of pink and red color in the sky that amazed you. Earth was amazing and fascinating, how could the Decepticons wanted to destroy it?

You dropped your gaze to the floor, suddenly feeling hurt at the thought. You had join the Autobot while your best friend, Soundwave, joined the Decepticons. Back there, the moment you knew about his choice, you felt hurt and betrayed but then reminded yourself that you had no authority to make him choose the side you wanted him to be. Yet, it was still hurt. You couldn't even raised a gun at him in the battlefield,  which would be a disadvantaged towards the team.

There were a few times you failed missions that you were assigned to, just because Soundwave was there. Optimus, understanding your sorrow and pain, made sure none of the missions you would be assigned had anything to do with Soundwave. But sometimes the silent con would make an unexpected arrival, which made you stared at him in shock and couldn't move until Arcee smacked the back of your helm to bring you back to the reality.

This, was your weakness. Friendship. Sure, you had lots of friends but Soundwave was different in many ways. Even if he didn't show his emotions most of the time, he was a great listener back in the old times and though you needed a long time to understand his moves or moods depended on his actions, you still felt happy with him by your side.

And hurting him was something you couldn't do. You told yourself many times that you had to do everything to defend earth, humans and restore Cybertronians but you couldn't defend yourself whenever you had to fight Soundwave. You can't even looked at him full face to face because you were scared and embarrassed. Scared if he looked at you in disgust for joining the Autobots.

You knew Soundwave was a Decepticon, your enemy, but deep in your spark, you hoped, maybe, he still regarded you as a friend...

" Ratchet," You called out, entering the main room," Can you open up a groundbridge for me to Artic? Somewhere not really cold but still in Artic."

He raised an optic fridge, " Why?"

" I just... need a short drive..."

He grunted and sighed, " Be back before midnight."

You grinned, " Doc,yes,doc!" And you saluted.

" Don't call me that," he rolled his optics and you laughed as the groundbridge was activated.

You found yourself in a landscape where thick white snow covered the grounds and the sky was dark blue. You needed to remind yourself times are different in each places ( I am not good in this chapter in Geography ) as you walked around the place, enjoying the pure white surrounding. 

You sat on the ground, looking around and sometimes spotted a polar bear once or twice, only they were afraid of getting near you. There was a pop sound behind you and you turned your helm just in time to see a familiar con walked out of a swirling vortex of a groundbridge -

" Soundwave!" You gasped, getting to your peds as the groundbridge disappeared and Soundwave froze at the sight of you.

Both of you stared at each other for a second, your servos shook as your mind kept telling you to either turn your servos into guns or transform into your vehicle mode and get the heck away from there. 

Much to your surprise, he turned and walked away, as if he didn't see you. You were even surprised to find yourself ran after him. Soundwave, noticing you were aproaching him, stopped walking and looked at you again.

" I-" You began and paused. What were you gonna say to your old friend who was basically the third in command of your main enemy?

You shook your helm, blushing at your foolishness, " S-Sorry..." You turned and began to walk away --

Your optics caught a sight of something moving in the sky and you looked up, only to had your dermas parted in surprise. 

It was, perhaps, the most beautiful and amazing thing you had have ever seen. It was like streaming rivers in the sky, only it wasn't, with glowing and gleaming color of mixed colors; green, pink, faint yellow and a little red, dancing gracefully in the sky. 

Your optics sparkled in amazement, for a second, you forgot you were an Autobot and Soundwave was your enemy, because you turned to look at him, beaming, and said, " Isn't it beautiful? I heard it's called aurora

Your optics sparkled in amazement, for a second, you forgot you were an Autobot and Soundwave was your enemy, because you turned to look at him, beaming, and said, " Isn't it beautiful? I heard it's called aurora."

Soundwave, too, was gazing at the beautiful scene but then looked at you when you talked. The dancing light of the beautiful aurora reflected on his mask that hid his faceplate. You wondered, as you stared at him again but this time with a peaceful and calm air, whether his optics also sparkled with amazement at the sight of the aurora.

You said again, " I kinda missed you. A lot." And when realization hit your mind like a bullet, you clasped your mouth with your servos and began to blush. You looked away, embarrased.

There were footsteps sounds and you looked at the con again, only to find him standing in front of you and your froze. He lifted his right servo and poked your forehead. You gaped at him and felt tears started to form in your optics. 

" Darn it, why do we have to be in different sides?" You choked, wiping your optics and let out a shaky laugh. He stared down at you and softly patted your arm.

" Yeah, yeah," You chuckled, looking at him with a soft smile, " You stay alive too, Soundy." You hesistated for a second but then, hugged him anyway.

You felt his body winced in surprise, but then he relaxed and patted your back, which you took it as;

" It's all right."