Troubled Beauty [ TFP Autobots X Reader ]

Plot : You have an unlimited attractiveness that is quite troublesome.

Platonic, friendship theme

✧⁠*⁠。||______|| ✧⁠*⁠。

Imagine that one character from the anime Saiki.K, the girl who is beauty matches an angel; Kokomi Teruhashi. Now multiply it by 80, and there you go, that's how attractive you are.

Beautiful and handsome felt unsuitable to describe you, because there should be another words to describe the high level of how attractive you are. Not even Brat Pitt or Ryan Reynolds could surpass you -- actually that was a bit of a stretch, Ryan Reynolds is at the same level as you. But the point is, you are so captivating that it became so troublesome for you to enjoy a normal life.

Both men and women would locked their eyes on you every time you walked by. Not a single days passed in your youth days that you won't receive gifts or love letters in your locker. You got free coupons for stores you went to. Animals love you too, you are basically a Disney princess. While it had a lot advantages, with currently how your life was working, it leaned more on the disadvantage.

When you turned 18 years old, it means that you just stepped into the adult life. It was horrible, because let me tell you, older people began to court you as if they had been finding the reason to hook up with you. You couldn't really used the minor card again. People would think that it was a blessing to be so attractive but it wasn't, nope, not as fairytale would have told. Stalkers, obsessed fans, ugh. Not to mention even when you were still in primary and high school, there would always be that creepy pedophile that wanted to get their hands on you. After multiple events, you, who finally had enough, whipped out a motorcycle helmet, plopped it down your head --

-- and since then refused to take it off.

Even if you got send to the principal office, or being told off and such, you refused to reveal your face. You moved towns, people didn't know you, and that was such a bless. You stayed in with your aunt June Darby, who welcomed you with opened arms, and even though your cousin Jack found your helmet head quite weird, he still treated you normally. So what if the jerks at school mocked and insulted you? You'd rather have those than them kneeling on the ground confessing their so-called true love to you. Blergh.

Jasper Navada was quiet and while it could be quite boring sometimes, you liked it. School was great when you have friends like Miko and Raf. Them and Jack were always fun to hang out with. They didn't judged you for your choice of concealing your face, but they did wondered why. Miko joked on how exaggerating it sounded when you stated your reason, only for you to sigh, took off your helmet and she was left speechless. They didn't pushed you to show your face since then, understanding the reason. You also liked being friends with them because they didn't seemed to have any romantic attraction to you, which you had grown tired with.

The only thing that bothered you was when the trio seemed to vanish at a certain time and sometimes came back with scratches and bruises. You were worried if they got mixed with the bad people, but they always assured you that they were fine and said they were hanging out with their other friends. You felt a little left out, wanting to get to know those secret friends of theirs. But the trio shut their mouths, refusing to tell you; even Miko, who usually loud in vocals, wouldn't spill the secret which caught you off guard.

Why were they being so secretive?

The answer to your question was revealed one day when you were targeted by Knockout, who spotted you hanging around Raf. You know the drill; almost got kidnapped, the Aubotots went to rescue you just in time, cue you literally screaming your head off when vehicles transformed into giant robots and bam, you were officially dragged into a life where giant robots alien existed.