Fearsome [ TFP Steve X Reader ]

Plot : While going on an undercover mission to spy the Autobot's human kids, Steve finds himself in the mercy of a very scary math teacher, a.k.a, you.

-- 〓〓〓〓 --

Steve heaved a sigh, checking his human appearance reflection on his rear mirror. He couldn't believed that he got a solo mission all by himself, a direct order from Megatron. While he was quite grateful that he didn't need to enter the battlefield that much with his time occupied with this new mission, something in him had a suspicion that Megatron only sent a vehicon like him for such mission as a test, with no successful expectations. After all, he was known to be clumsy among the vehicons.

His human disguise had messy black hair, slightly tanned brown skin, and a pair of dark chocolate eyes. He put on his red visor, fixing his dark purple jacket and stepped out of his vehicle mode to enter the human school. His mission was to spy the Autobot's humans, where they were reported to attend the same school.

What did Soundwave said his fake identity in the school was? Oh yeah, being a teacher assistant. He did some research on humans education center for his mission. He had parked behind the school building to avoid being spotted by the Autobots. The vehicon dusted off his slack pants for the last time before heading inside the school with cautious steps.

As he walked into the hallway, he noticed the way the students scattering rather quickly into their classes. The hallway was empty except for his presence by the time the bell rang, signing that it was time for education. Steve did a quick recheck on the data Soundwave passed to him. The only time the three Autobot's humans could be in the same classes were for the subject of Physical Education or Additional Mathematics classes ( they shared the same teacher for both class ). So he was assigned to be the math teacher's assistant.

After scanning the school map, Steve immediately headed to the class of first period subject where Jack, Miko and Raf would be in the same; Additional Mathematics. As soon as he spotted the room, he reached for the doorknob and pushed it opened.

The students, unexpectedly, went very still at his presence. Steve froze in the doorway as well, startled by how everyone had their eyes on him. But it was only for a second, as everyone then let out a relief sigh, relaxing their bodies.

" Dude! You scared us! " Steve heard the familiarity in the voice in the back of the class; Nakadai Miko. " We thought you were Miss (Y/N)! "

She was sitting in between of two boys, another ones of Autobot's. Jack sighed, leaning his back against his chair as Raf adjusted his glasses and gave a confused look at Steve.

" Are you the substitute teacher for Miss (Y/N)? " The young boy asked.

Steve took a few seconds to reply, correcting his pose and clearing his throat. ' Don't ruin the plan before it even starts. ' He thought.

" Well, I am -- "

" The new teacher assistant. Do you all seriously think I wouldn't attend on this particular day? Or were you hoping? "

The students went immediately still again, freezing in their seats. Steve flinched, whipping his body around to face the new person behind him. In a rather formal and elegant clothing, a stack of paper under the arms, a long wooden ruler in one hand, and wearing a stern expression, was the teacher for the Additional Mathematics subject.

You quirked one eyebrow up, throwing sharp glances between Steve and your student before walking inside, closing the door behind you with a snap that caused everyone to jump in their seats. Steve had unconsciously stepped aside to let you walked to the front, getting intimidated on your aura. Walking to the teacher table, you plopped down the stack of papers on the table, turning to the students with a rather menacing smirk.