Non stop [ TFP Optimus Prime X Reader ]

How do you write like you're running out of the time?

(Y/n) was known as someone who fancied writing very much and she spent most of her times writing lot of things. Essays, letters, you got it. She was someone who won't give up so easily and determined to finish something she started. Lot of people wondered how she could stuck herself in her room all that, writing non stop.

Write day and night like you're running out of time?

Optimus was amazed at how much (Y/n) wrote every single day. He still remembered when Miko told him the time when she, Jack and (Y/n) were assigned to write twenty-five essays as their punishment for fighting with Vince and caused him a bloody nose ( Miko claimed the credit ). Even if Miko and Jack weren't into it, but (Y/n)'s eyes practically gleamed when she was assigned to do that. In the end, somehow, the managed to wrote eighty- five essays.

Miko Nakadai got sick after writing five,

Jack Darby wrote twenty nine,

And (Y/n) wrote the other fifty- one!

How do you write like you're running out time?

To the Autobot's leader, this was a rare talent that very few people develop this. Sometimes, he saw her sitting alone in the base and wrote with a smile on her face. Like writing was something so good to her

Write day and night like you're running out of time?

Honestly, he like seeing that. The smile that attached to her face. When (Y/n) caught Optimus staring at her, her smile turned into a grin, making Optimus barely contained his smile. He then, realized, (Y/n) was indeed special in her own way.

Everyday you fight like you're running out of time

When Optimus had a free time, he would accompanied (Y/n) writing. Though she wasn't really paid her attention to the big bot, Optimus would be more than satisfied if (Y/n) acknowledged his presence and see the smile never left her face.

Like you're running out of time? (2x)

He would asked, of course, how the girl managed to do such thing and she would replied with only a widened smile. It was so clear, that the answer was that it was part of her life. And Optimus asked no more. He respected her and she did the same.

How do you write like tomorrow won't come?

(Y/n) would write letters to Optimus sometimes, telling him some interesting that happened or facts about earth he didn't know. Though he was confused at why didn't you just tell him by yourself, he never complained. He liked reading anyway and this routine never bothered both of you.

How do you write like you need it to survive?

Then one day... It stopped.

The writing stopped.

How do you write every second you're alive?

Every second you're alive?

The Decepticons had managed to captured (Y/n) and keeping her as a hostile. The Autobots tried to save her but everytime they tried, they would failed. This stressed Optimus greatly, day and night, he worked non stop trying to come up for a plan to save (Y/n). The others asked him to rest and calm himself but he couldn't. Not when every time he opened his optics, opened his berthroom door, expecting a piece of paper lay on the floor for him, wrote by (Y/n), but saw nothing.

He will never be satisfied

Optimus would not rest until he made sure (Y/n) was safe and kept her close to him. Day and night, he worked and worked. Finally, after a month, the Autobots managed to save (Y/n).

He will never be satisfied

(Y/n) had become weak, she couldn't even hold a pencil. She had to stayed in the base under Ratchet's care until you become healthy again. Optimus never left her side, every night when she wanted to sleep, the mech would tucked her in and watched her until she fell asleep. When morning came, he would greet her with a smile that he rarely showed.

Satisfied

Optimus would wrote anything that happened since (Y/n) couldn't go outside and she didn't ask why he did that. The tables had turned.

Satisfied

" Sweet dream, " Whispered Optimus in his human form that was designed by Ratchet a few weeks ago. (Y/n) smiled as he placed a kiss on her forehead.

" Thanks Optimus, " She said quietly, " You can go recharge. I am doing fine here."

" What if I don't want to?" Optimus chuckled lightly as he bent lower, creating a tight space between her face and his.

(Y/n) smirked, " You will never be satisfied won't you?"

" Never." And he closed the space with placing his lip on hers.

Non stop song belongs to Hamilton and Transformers Prime belongs to Hasbro