Headcanon TFP Bulkhead x Deaf! Reader!

Plot :  Reader is born deaf but has a very sensitive skin, that she can even feel the changes in the wind.

You're Miko's best friend that stumbles upon the existence of the Autobots when you spotted a picture of her and Bulkhead in her phone.

• *Cue Ratchet nagging Miko for being careless*

• When Optimus was considering who will be your guardian, Miko literally begged him to choose Bulkhead because spending times with two of her favourite people is her dream.

• Unlike Miko, you're more of a quiet person and never really causes troubles.

• Bulkhead didn't mind and Optimus finally gave in to Miko's request.

• So the adventure of you, Miko and Bulkhead began.

• When Bulkhead discovered about you being deaf, he was like,

• "So she can't hear me?"

• He got nervous because, you're almost as small as Raf, and you can't hear???

• What if he steps on you because you can't hear him coming??

• *PROTECTIVE MODE ON*

• Bulkhead makes sure to watch every step of his if you're in the base

• He also gets worry for your safety outside so he often calls you to ask if you're doing all right ( video calls )

• He makes Miko be on your side all the time more than usual.

• Wait, no, she probably get you both in trouble later.

• You appreciate his concern but it's getting suffocating so you decides to tell him you could take care of yourself.

• Miko agrees, " Yeah, dude, she's very independent! She knows how to take care of herself!"

• Bulkhead still worries that he might steps on you though

• " It's okay, Big Guy! I can feel the vibration of your steps! How do you think I managed to pick up your calls?"

• Bulkhead soon learns that usually when a human loses one of their senses, the others can be more sensitive than a normal person. Just like you.

• You're deaf, but has a super sensitive skin, and literally could feel the vibration of Bulkhead's voice in the air.

• And he's like, Woahhhhh

• But he's still protective over you though.

• He wants to ask you how is life without being able to hear but afraid it'd be a sensitive topic for you

• But you have no problem with it and is happy to answer his questions.

• " First question : How can you understand if another person is speaking?"

• " My family knows sign language so we use those but I can also read people's lips. "

• This could go on for hours, just you and him talking about each other.

• Bulkhead loves showing his strength to you but everytime he tries to show off a bit, there's a change he'd trips over a cable.

• *Cue Ratchet nagging Bulkhead*

• You find his clumsiness is cute and makes sure you say it out loud to him.

• His faceplate goes REEEDDDD

• He's like, huh, why?? Why is he feeling warm and fuzzy inside??

• If you're in danger under a con's attack,

• Bulkhead shows no mercy with whoever tries to attack you

• He really likes you and just wants to protect you at all cost 🥺

• Miko's the wingman to get the two of you together.