Guardian Again [ TFP Optimus Prime X Reader ]

Headcanon : Some prompts of entity (Y/n) and Optimus.

Part 2 of the last chapter.

TW : angst in the end because I can

回回回回

• Optimus was checking on the energon storage when you strolled into the room

• There were a few glitters and stickers on you but you didn't seemed to mind them.

• He looked up from the data pad, optics softened." Did you have fun helping the kids with their school project? "

• You smiled at him and bounced towards him, hands outstretched and placed softly on each sides of his cheeks.

• Optimus stiffen a little, his helm cracking up to look at you who was much taller than him. Your eyes glinted down at him, smile widened more and he felt his spark skipped a beat.

• You leaned closer a bit down to him, caressing his faceplate gently. Then you spoke.

" I have super glue on my hands. "

⊰᯽⊱┈──╌❊

• " That is one small hole a relic could fit in. " Bulkhead pointed out, scratching his helm. Optimus stood by the side, tapping his digits on his forearm while thinking of ways to get the piece of relic from such a tight space without damaging it or triggering it. The hole was too small for them to insert their servo, and the kids weren't there to help with their small size.

• You stepped forward, crouched down to take a better look on the relic in the hole. You placed your hands on the cave's wall, running the surface against your palm as if you were checking for something. Optimus and Bulkhead noticed you seemed to be plotting something.

• They thought, ' Ah, yes, (Y/n) could shifted into smaller size and get the relic, or even uses her sand. '

• But instead of choosing those two options, you went ahead and...just squeeze yourselves into the hole. Like -- your bones and muscles just allowed you to access into a smaller space.

• The two bots watched in dumbstruck as you literally went head first into the hole, one hand inside as well while the other on your side. You wiggled a bit before pulling away from the hole with a pop, the relic in your hand.

• " A warning next time please. " Optimus requested as you gave him the relic.

⊰᯽⊱┈──╌❊