First Burn [ TFP Megatron X Reader]

You were just a normal human girl, lived like other normal girl yet you were the one who caught the warlord's spark.

Of course, you didn't excepted to fell in love with a giant metal robot that basically trying to perish your race. You were kidnapped by Soundwave because you were friends with Jack Darby, Miko Nakadai and Rafael Esquivel whose friends with the Decepticons enemy, the Autobot.

You complained, feeling angry at the grey mech for trying to used you to bait his enemy when you didn't even have any connections with the Autobots. He ignored your complaints and continued his plan. The Autobots soon learned Megatron had captured you and tried to save you but failed multiple times.

You waited everyday to be rescued, sometimes tried to sneak out but then realized it was hopeless because you were in a ship high above the cloud. Then, without realizing it, you become comfortable with the Nemesis.

The first few days, they locked you in a glass cage. Sometimes Starscream would shake your jail and laughed when you turned green. 2 weeks later, Soundwave was responsible to take care of you because the last time they tried to rescue you, they almost succeed but then failed again so Megatron put you under care of his trusted comrades. It wasn't too bad, most of the time Soundwave would ignored you because of his works but there were times when he would displayed a few voice clips asking about earth and you answered as much as you knew.

He seemed to taken a living at you as much as Knockout and Breakdown. The medic and his partner sometimes visited you and Knockout would ask about the humans car races while Breakdown would ask about boxing events. Starscream still being a git and he always yelled at you for no reasons. Once, he tried to step on you but stopped by Soundwave. Even the vehicons liked you and you grew quite close to one of them named Steve.

Megatron was curious about how could such a small human girl like you could softened his armies. So he tried his luck with spending times with you. After a few weeks in the Nemesis, Megatron became your close friends. He always patrolled around the ship with you beside his neck cable and sometimes he would compliment your appearance which he found rather beautiful for a human. You blushed at his compliments.

Megatron never realized how beautiful you were until he spent times with you. He often found himself gazing at her (E/c) orbs and when she greeted him, he stuttered and mark this, Megatron never stutters. He became weak with his plate knees everytime you praised him for something. He liked you, inside and out. You were so special to him and after a few months, he realized he had fallen for you.

Sometimes he would let you out but under his watch only and sometimes he would buy you presents. He loved seeing your smile. There were times when he had to go to dangerous missions and he'd sent you letters with sweet words saying that he'd come back to you or hoping you'd stay safe. You didn't know how did he even got papers and managed to write upon it with his big claws hands and why didn't he just used tab but it was still sweet. Megatron decided to let you sleep in his room since he barely recharge most of the time. Not everyone in the Nemesis recharge so much.

Once, you patrolled around the ship, scolding every con you met to recharge because they needed it. At first, they ignored you but after receiving a deadly glare, they dashed into their berthroom like racing cars. Soundwave needed to be remind lot of times because sometimes he sneak out and continued his work. Megatron did the same but then he found it was rather warm and welcoming when he recharged with you in the same room. He laughed at your needy of soft comfortable bed but still brought one to made you comfortable.

Soundwave, Knockout, Breakdown and Steve supported their leader to start a romance relationship with you but Starscream said the opposite. The second in command con said that Megatron had become too soft with you and he hinted that you might used his kind side to overruled him. This took Megatron by surprise, he considered this for a long time.