Guardian [ TFP Optimus Prime X Reader ]

Headcanon : Optimus accidentally summons an Egyptian entity that follows him around

回回回回

• It was all an accident, really

• It was all an accident, really. He didn't even know how he did such thing.

• To sum it short, Optimus and Bumblebee were on a relic hunt in Egypt in one of those pyramid building when they encountered a troop of vehicons.

• Optimus tried lessen the damage of the pyramid artifact, but then he got hit by a blast from a vehicon that causes him to knock over a vase, shattering it to the ground.

• The next thing happened was a form of sand began to fly around like a typhoon, circling the remaining of the vase as a figure rose our from the dark shadow. Everyone -- both bots and cons -- stopped in mid battle and watched the figure grew larger and larger until it towered over Optimus. In an ancient looking clothing, wearing some golden accessories, the figure stretched out to reveal another set of arms behind its back. The figure opened its eyes and stared down at Optimus.

• Then it -- she -- spoke:

" Master? "

• Chaos erupted again when one vehicon started shooting once more, forcing Optimus and Bumblebee to resume their fight. Optimus had stationed himself in front of you now, shooting his blaster to the enemy.

" Noisy. " He heard you groaning and looked at you over his shoulders. You had crossed your arms over your chest and the third hand behind you flicked up.

• Instantly, dark sand began to make its way to the vehicons, swallowing every one of them until none was left on sight. Optimus and Bumblebee stared at the scene in bewilderment. They slowly turned their helms to look at you.

• You looked at them with a tilted head, there was wonder in your eyes and your lips twisted into a smile.

" Hello. "

• ???

• Optimus tried to start a conversation, apologizing for the mess caused by the fight just now and asked what you are. But all you did was kept up your smile and referred to him as master.

• He didn't like being called that.

• Bumblebee called for his leader and pointed at the wall, where there was a visible symbols carved on it. The two bots scanned the symbols on the wall and recognized it as hieroglyphics telling some sort of story where the vase in the room supposedly was keeping in a powerful entity and the one who would break it out of the vase would become the entity's master.