Tangled Up [ TFP Optimus Prime x Reader ]

Plot: You bought an island to preserve the endangered wildlife there but then finds something -- someone -- who can be classified as a myth.

AU: Merformers

A/N: I was drawing my OC with mermaid Optimus and got an idea to write an x reader one. I'll let you guys imagine how mermaid Optimus looks like but my version is like this; (a combination of blue whale and whale shark)

 I'll let you guys imagine how mermaid Optimus looks like but my version is like this; (a combination of blue whale and whale shark)

Mermaid transformers with size differences >>>

回回回回回

You blinked. Twice. You rubbed your eyes and looked back. Yup, still the same.

A whole ass freaking mermaid.

" I guess there's more to this island..." You muttered, folding your jacket sleeves and rolling up your pants to the knees before carefully made yourself down to the space below the cliff, the sight of a huge humanoid creature with large tail was seen struggling in the tangle of fishing nets.

You peeked from behind the rocks, watching the mermaid was too busy trying to get itself -- himself -- out. The flashlight in your hand remained close, tightly gripped in your hand as you debated on whether to turn it on so you could have better lighting in the dark of the night, but also announced your presence to the sea creature. A soft sigh escaped your lips and you clicked on the device, the dark was illuminated by the bright light immediately.

The sound of water splashing could be heard, that soon followed with a loud pained groan. You stepped out from your hiding place and saw the mermaid had made an attempt to escape, but the net prevented him to. Now that you were closer to him, it dawned upon you on just how big this mermaid was. He turned his head towards you, aqua eyes glaring at you.

"...Do you need some help with that? " You offered, deciding to be the first on breaking the silence. Your hand slipped into your pocket to draw our your folded knife, but then the mermaid flinched and you realized what a bad that was. " Sorry. I need to cut the net off, I promise I won't hurt you. "

You lowered yourself (not that you actually needed to, you were so small compared to him) and careful in stepping through the stones, the gentle wave of water splashing against your ankles. The flashlight was put on a rock, pointing at the ground so the light wouldn't hurt his eyes. He watched you with sharp eyes, shoulders still tense and guarded up. You noticed his hands -- big and sharp nails -- rested against the rock besides him and prayed that he wouldn't clawed out your eyes or something. You took a breath and grabbed the net, beginning to the work to free him.

Honestly, you weren't sure why you weren't freaking out that much. You just encountered a mermaid and acted like it was another day of rescuing an animal in need. No, you shouldn't think of him as an animal, you thought to yourself with a slight frown on your face. When you first bought this island, the old fishermen from nearby town warned you of some stranger events happening in the sea area. But so far, as you have done investigation regarding the strange events, you noticed that those kind of things like boats turning upside down or people almost getting drowned happened to those who were up to no good. Littering, dumping oil in the ocean...fishermen said the sea creatures were trying to defend their home and they had every right to do so.